Sunday, August 08, 2010

Lucky August Babe

HEAVY IMAGE POST

If your birthday falls in August, I'm here wishing you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I have a great week & a good start to August! *beaming* Thanx be to God! =D
  • Counting down to my birthday on 27 Aug
  • Bought my first pink personal camera. I call her Porky! haha!
  • Finally made a new pair of spectacles in grey. The side can be detached. How cool is that?!
  • Received so many online loots & buying so much everyday (for this week)
  • Won Yventually's Balenciaga inspired clutch
  • Ettusais cordially invited August bday babes for a 2-hour birthday party session
  • Receive 1 off in lieu because PH falls on rest day
  • Cousin Julie & Aunt are in town to shop and prepare for Julie's wedding in September at Sabah, Kota Kinabalu (cant wait to go to KK with Mr Bf)
  • Was 5 mins late to shoes mass meet up (seller refused to wait for me) but on a brighter side, I met up with my online shopping buddy to Agneselle's meet up session & we took photo with Agnes & PL ♥

Yes, I am delighted to announce that i am the winner for Yventually's self manufactured Balenciaga clutch.


credit to Yventually.livejournal.com
I took part in the Balenciaga poll and voted for violet and milky pink. However, i've decided to take black for my winning clutch.



This clutch is really spacious with 2 compartments. I can put my fossil thick wallet, 2 pack of tissue papers, camera, some make up essentials, handphone, mirror, oil blotter & still the clutch looks in shape.



There's also a top compartments & of course their label.



I love my winning clutch because it's so handy! Material is good too. Now i am thinking whether should i buy one from her..hmm..Even my online shopping buddy cant resist it after i brought it out today.



* Note: I did not bride/threaten/offer any service in blogging/doing review for Yventually just to be a winner (vice versa). I am not associated with Yventually. I blog about it cos i blog about my online loots.

And what i wore today to run my errands - Lolliepopbestie's Military Frock in Navy Blue. Paired it with wedges & balenciaga clutch. "sorry about my zz face. it was 8 plus in the morning!"



Lastly, what i've bought this week (picture credit to respective blogshops):

Bonitochico (Rach) - Printed Chiffon Mini & Embroidered Frock in Navy

Chiffon mini is a sell out piece under rach's collections. After launching so many different colours & prints, I have decided to get hold of this print. I love the vibrant colours and the different ways to match it with. I love my buys as the quality is good. Embroidered frock is so awesome for casual days!



Bonitochico (Vel) - Mesh Ballerina Skirt (Pink) SOLD , Lace Sleeve Blouse (Black) & Tiered Chiffon Blouse (Pink)

I had one tiered chiffon blouse & so loving it! Dont you think the mesh ballerina skirt looks oh-so-cute?

The material for the lace sleeve blouse is rather thin. The top looks small but it can stretch. As for the ballerina skirt, the band at waist is not very tight & length is appropriate for work. Both items do not have BC tag but it comes with those material & laundry label near the hem. Hmmm..

For Sale: Mesh Ballerina Skirt (Pink) @ S$22.50 mailed
Condition: Washed but unworn




Agneselle - Pleated chiffon dress in Blackberry

I love Purple dress! Dont you think it looks simple yet so elegant?
The cutting & fit is just nice on me. Some fellow cotters mentioned that the ptp was tight on them, but lucky for me there are still allowance. The dress is perfect! I'm wearing this to my cousin's church wedding in September! I stand at 166cm, Uk8/10.




Hollyhoque - Pleat Front Crochet Lace Tiered Dress in Daffodil Yellow, Rosette Corset Polka Dot Toga Dress in White & Colour Block Knit Tunic in Sky Blue/Grey SOLD

Bloody hell love this HH collection. Brings you from dinner dates to casual outings. Love the Tiered dress in yellow! ♥ ♥

I am selling Rosette Corset Polka Dot Toga dress in White. Do leave me a comment with your email & i will get back to you. Comments with email will not be published. SOLD



For those who are interested in her nude wedges, I bought a similar one from heatwave earlier this year. Go check it out, that's if it's still available.

Well, dont you think this week launches are so damn good? I couldnt resist it! I have to curb my spending & i know i am not helping myself. I will prove it that i can control! =)

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Singapore!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mailed above.

The Poet said...

Hi!
Is the pink ballerina mesh skirt still available?

Unknown said...

Hi Dear, Thank you for your interest. But the skirt has already been sold. =(

My apology to overlook and did not update it.

The Poet said...

It's okay ! No prob ! :)