Saturday, July 31, 2010

For Korean Food Lovers

HEAVY IMAGE POST

If you love korean food & anything korean as much as Julia, this post is dedicated to you.

My cousin, Julia, brought my family & Bro-in-law to 2D 1N SOJU BANG at Tanjong Pagar (near Duxton Hill) for an authentic korean dinner.



Julia Jie did the ordering & we had:

Side dishes (can be refilled if you want more)



 KIMCHI!



Look how big bowl our Bibimbap was!



I love this dish! The pork is So yummy & tender!



Kimchi soup with ramen, tofu, pork & others (picture taken when food was raaw).
 I know this picture looks awful but it's the camera setting. Real stuff looks wayy better than this.





And lastly, seafood pancake:



So if you are game for it, i've scanned their namecard just for U!



I believe lunch time is 12pm-2.30pm.
The next 2 lines read: 1800hr - 0300hr
Last line is 1800hr - 2400hr

Right above the restaurant is their Korean BBQ! I think it will taste better cos the BBQ smell makes all 7 of us - DROOL!



If you want to try something cheaper with more local taste, head down to Bukit Merah Central and look for "Song of the Prince Korean Hot Stone Bowl" stall which is located near to Bukit Merah SingPost. I heart Item 1 - Kimchi ramen with fried cutlet $4.50 only!

Maybe it's just me, but I dont really enjoy authentic korean food.

Well, at least i know i cannot go to korea for long holiday. I still prefer Chinese food.



Besides all the food, i am so happy to receive 5 loots on Wednesday.
Me happy with loots = everyone else shocked at the no. of parcels.



And as usual, what i bought this week (all pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Swivelle - Eyelet Trimmed Cami in Dark Demin (BO)
I like the lace detail against the dark demin fabric.



Catwalkclose - Floral Pocket Tubedress (Violet) & Whimsical Chiffon Off Shoulder top (Violet) SOLD
So in love with the floral prints & colour combination! Not forgetting the off shoulder top in pastel violet. Sweet! ♥





Lilypirates - Waves of Caribbean dress in Navy (white trimmings)
I am a sucker for navy blue & cute peter pan collar.



Shoes.com.sg - Lace up wedges in Beige (Item No: 868 under Heelda)
Have been eyeing this pair of wedges for a long time! Original price @ S$23.30 but since i am a VIP member I only pay S$22.14. =D



Honestly, i dont think i am helping myself to control my addiction. =(

On a happier note, cant wait for my weekends to arrive as Mr Bf is staying overnight again & spending his off days with me! We are going to try Pot Art @ Esplanade tomorrow! Postponed to my birthday - 27 Aug ♥ ♥

7 comments:

Ling said...

Hello,

Been viewing ur blog for some time cos i'm a fellow online shopper too :)

Today i cannot resist to ask u abt the sizing of shoes.com.sg wedges becos i oso have been lemming for it! is the cutting small and true to c&k sizing? anyway, do u tink its safe to NOT get registered postage as the wedges can get quite bulky right.

thanks and sorry for so many questions. :)

Unknown said...

Aloha Ling! =)

I see we share common interest.

Erm, this is my first time purchasing from shoes.com.sg. But for korean shoes, shoes size is based on your sole measurement.

My feet is 25cm, so korean shoes 250fits me well (based on my other korean shoes). So i suggest you measure your feet to decide on the size. If your measurement has decimal place, round it up. =)

for my wedges i opted for normal mail & i'm risking it. So if you are not comfortable, do opt for registered mail.

Do note that shoes.com.sg only order our shoes on wed & sun 9pm. And we have to wait for a period of time for it to arrive. So getting registered mail is an advantage cos you can anticipated ur shoes arrival. =D

Unknown said...

oh ya, it's free to be VIP member (get 5% discount). Just follow the steps here: http://www.shoes.com.sg/subscribeVIP.php

happy shopping! =D

Ling said...

Hello,

Thanks pretty loads for ur prompt and detailed response!
Hehe, I think I should be getting it for sure by this weekend. I'm sold! =D

Have a good weekend and happy shopping to u too. Online shopping can get really really addictive :)

Unknown said...

=) Since u are getting it, do meet the order deadline on sunday, 9pm. Otherwise u would have to wait till wednesday.

Ya, online shopping is addictive. But we still have to control. =)

Yen said...

Hmm just curious i just viewed http://www.shoes.com.sg/HEELDA/, however they state that wedges are priced at S$49.00 .How come your pair is at S$23.30?

Unknown said...

HI Yen, i believe Shoes.com.sg increased their prices. When i bought it, it was really cheap.