Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

Heavy Image Post

If your birthday falls within this week, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Mr Bf stayed over at my place this weekend & has to rush down after work on 27 Aug just to spend the last hour of my bday with me.

He presented me with 3 beautifully blossomed pink roses & surprised me with a bracelet.





Fun filled Day No. 1: What i wore to run errands & dinner - HollyHoque BF shirt in white. Black shorts from Bugis Village. Paired with Pretty Fit black wedges & Balenciaga-inspired clutch.



Look at the close up of my wedges, i love the design and it's the same at the side too.



 We had our dinner at Pot Art which I purchased the deal from deal.com.sg.



Please seriously do not try it! Everything sucks there from service to food. We waited for more than 30 mins for one dish to be served & it NEVER CAME. In fact, food were served so slowly!  And the crowd is NOT wow. Eat all you can buffet? More like "Wait all you can buffet". We weren't the only upset customers that night. Let me direct you to rajah inn at Tiong Bahru instead.

So after we walked out of the restaurant, Mr bf & I went over to Gramercy Music, one of my company's retail shops to wait for Mag & Lixia.







After they closed the shop, we had yummy desserts at MOF to wrap up the night and visited Fairmont Hotel before we headed home. =)











Fun Filled Day No. 2 was spent at Church with lots of good company & movie at Cathay with bf & sis. Happiness & Being Loved - Something that money can't buy!

What I wore today- BC Tiered Chiffon Top in Pop Pink & Puff sleeved jacket from TracyEinny.



And i lace-up wedges from shoes.com.sg which was imported from Korea. =)




I had a wonderful weekend with my loved ones and i hope you did too. =)

Lastly, what i've purchased this week (pics credit to respective blogshops):

Runwaydiva- Ms Selfridge Inspired Romper in BLACK

I've a handful of rompers but i think this looks really nice. With the frills it makes it more feminine.
Material used is really good & comfortable. Definitely worth the amount paid! It comes with runwaydiva label. Initially i was afraid the button will be crooked when all are buttoned up, but it doesnt happen to me. I'm a Uk8/10 and there are still allowance at ptp, waist & hips. =)



Kristineyunny- Kristine's Ruches Lace Bustier in BLACK

Hell mad in love with this dress when i first saw the picture. Thanx Wanhui for sponsoring this dress as a bday gift.
I took Sz M for it & it's rather loose. It's not very body hugging for me & I couldnt adjust the length since it's loose. Padded at bust thus enhancing it. Fabric used is really soft & comfortable on skin. I love everything about this dress! =D xoxo to Kristine!



My red balenciaga inspired from Mameemoo is here! Seller said the bag (in terms of colour & material) is fabulous! Will do a post specially on the bag in my next update. So do drop by soon if you are interested! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mailed you, burlesquehumor