Sunday, July 25, 2010

Watermark for my pictures

Ya know, all pictures which one published online should have a watermark on it. And i created one using paint and microsoft words. Real painful procedures but I'm happy with the outcome. Creative eh? *beaming* It suits my blog title - Lady with a Pink Umbrella.



The only problem I'm left with is the tedious work in adding the watermark on my pictures. :(

And what i've bought this week (pictures credit to respective shops):
Side Track: I know i am not the scariest but i am scaring my brother in law & sisters with all my loots. They suggest that i see a psychiatrist! But some forum ladies are worst than me. =(




Back on track:

Agneselle - Crochet tube top in Coastal Blue
Love the crochet details and the colour. A new colour to add on to my collection for tube tops.



Ohvola - Betina Pants in Black
Since i started my job in the new company, I've been adding more casual tops and shorts/pants into my wardrobe. All so suddenly, i realised that my dresses for work has been abandon and i cant find a chance to wear them.



Lolliepopbestie - Military Frock in Navy Blue
Had the exact same piece manufactured by Agneselle, except that the top is in white and zip is by the side. Lolliepop's version has an exposed zip at the back, just like the actual piece by Rare.



HauteUrban - Shoes Spree
Bought 2 shoes and there are big sizes up to 43! So glad that i can size up! Usually i dont size up my shoes from Melissa2ks. Althought M2ks shoes fit me but it hurts for covered shoes after my feet expand.




Bonitochico - Tiered Chiffon Blouse in Pop Pink & Satin Chiffon Blouse in Ivory
I thought the Pop Pink is lovely! And i need something basic to match my Xandy Denim Puffed Up Jacket. from TracyEinny.




I enjoyed my week again, spending time with Mr Bf & my family! What's more precious than spending time with your family?


taken in 27 Aug 2008 during my 21st birthday treat at Jumbo, Clarke Quay

No comments: