Saturday, February 27, 2010

Payday Week

*wipe sweat in relief* After a hell of a month in the new section, it's finally payday! And i am looking forward to a short work week in the beginning of March as i'll be on leave from Wed-Fri.

Bought quite a couple of stuff this week and i predict i will be broke again in mid of the month.

First up, i bought a pair of earrings, Le Chatte from whimsy and magic:
(please note: your eyes are not playing tricks with you. it's the blur pictures. Mag! Pls change ur camera.)

It came in a white envelope before the brown paperbag:

Photobucket

Guess what? There's a special note written on it and signed off by Angel

Photobucket


After that, it's a zip lock package with care instructions.

Photobucket

She even bubble wrap the earrings several times and securely. I had a hard time tearing it apart.

Photobucket

I love pink clay flowers and the sweet pinkish cat. Irresistible!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On payday itself, i bought 2 dresses from Hollyhoque. Wont be able to catch me if i didnt bump into Jean in the lift. I brought the online shopping fever to my department and it feels good to share good things to the ladies. Although now i worry about wearing same dresses from popular blogshops with my colleagues.

(pictures credit to hollyhoque)

Satin lined workdress in Black

Photobucket

Duo Colour Strip tube dress in Pink

Photobucket

I havent receive the above dresses but i do hope it will fit as their sizing tends to run small. I dont have the luxury of time to sell it away.

Anyway, a few days back i saw a lady in a pair of nude wedges and i couldnt keep my eyes off it. I reckoned it was from Heatwave because of the colour, its shine and design. So on Friday, i dropped by Jurong Point hoping to get a pair of open-toes heels in white.

Since i couldnt find any nice pair and i'm dying to lay my hands on the nude wedges. I decided to visit Heatwave and VIOLA! I was right! Resting on the shelf was the nude wedges. This is one of the 2 pairs of shoes which i bought on that day:

(pictures do not do justice to my shoes and feet)

Photobucket

If any of your shoes bite, get Foot Glide Anti-blister. It's a wax in a form of a stick and it work wonders. Say Bye bye to blisters! You can get it at Watsons, Guardian,etc at S$15.90.

Photobucket

Last but not least, I went out with my sister and a group of church mates. Have a wonderful time with them though it was a short one for me. Will post up the pictures as soon as possible.

Bought a topshop skirt which sway as I swing, I love how the skirt flows and its prints.




And also a floral bustier dress from RARE. It's so much cheaper in terms of shipping fee when i purchased directly from Rare than from ASOS.

(picture credit to asos)
Photobucket

I hope my parcel will reach me safe and sound. And I do hope this time round the dress will fit me to the T. Out of 5 dresses which i bought from ASOS and Lipsy, only 2 dresses fit me well. One is a petite size ASOS dress (Kinda short but size fits well) and the other from Rare. What a pity i find my lipsy dress too big for my liking and it's not cheap to begin with.

Grecian drape dress in Cloud
Photobucket


Sadly, i have no idea when will i wear my lipsy dress.. =(

No comments: