Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bonitochico's 4th Birthday Bash

Heavy Image Post
5 more days to my birthday!

Before i begin, in my opinion, Bonitochico bash wasn't what i expected. I took no pay leave for yesterday ($90/day) & paid $15 for the ticket, it's really not that worth it.



Joined the queue with twiny before 1.30pm and only managed to enter Zirca at 3.30pm. The door isn't even open at 2.30pm! An ang moh came up to a lady in the queue & asked what the queue was for. The lady hesitated for a while & said, "fashion show". The ang moh replied, "and U ALL queue for that?!" and started laughing. Yes, we feel like a joke queuing for it.





The event was too short to use up the 2 drinks coupon and the venue is rather small. It was so congested and those who were sitting have their view blocked. Those who were standing may not see clearly too.



Catwalk is the main programme and I guess we paid to see the preview earlier and know about lovebonito beforehand. The clothes weren't that fantastic but my favourite category is Glitz & Glam which featured dresses suitable for dinners, dinner & dance,etc. Well, there is always room for improvements. =)



It was good being able to take a picture with the BC ladies. Rachel is really very friendly. I like!



A picture with my twiny inside Zirca, Clarke Quay.



And what i wore to the bash.

Top from Mugigae, Bugis Junction. The receptionist at the bash asked whether my top was from BC. I asked twiny whether anyone asked her the same question. I would have been on stage if it was a BC top.



And the goodie bag everyone received.



It consists of the flower pin ( above - can be a hair clip as well). A balloon (below):



A booklet and there are some preview for their upcoming launch on 30 Aug in lovebonito.



I like the first top. The 2nd dress is Karen Millen dress which Viola wore to Nuffnang award. (if anyone needs a bigger pic. Do drop me a comment with ur email. :) )



Sticky candy. Look at the close up picture - it reads Bonito ♥ Chico.





LoveBonito Lanyard



Various vouchers and Essential Anti Frizz Serum.





After the bash, Twiny treated me to a dinner at Ma Masion, The Central @ Clarke Quay. It served Japanese western food.
The interior of the restaurant is really cosy and english.




And these were what we had for dinner:





And i saw this while having my meal. BC balloons in the air ~



This was passed to us after all the food has been served. We used it to check out at cashier.



Right after that, we decided to pamper our poor feet with classic pedicure at Nail Palace after all the long queuing in the afternoon.



Exhausted but satisfied.



I definitely enjoyed my packed saturday with my best friend. =)

And what i bought this week (So HAPPY that i only bought one stuff), Balenciaga inspired bag in Greyish Green from Moo Moo Bags. Hope to receive it soon! ♥ 


(picture credit to above blogshop)

Thank God I have a Monday Off, otherwise i will be dead tired! Can't wait till next weekend for my birthday! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All mailed.

Kelvin said...

jus checking jas, is the ma maison nice a nt.. the food as in ..

btw, i'm KELVIN SOR ..

Unknown said...

haha, why u need to cap ur name? The atmosphere is good! The food is worth trying but i dont think i will go back second time.

Because the variety of food is very limited & too european style ald, i dont know how to eat. I've got difficulty choosing wat to eat.

HL & I swap our dishes with each other cos we felt Sian of the taste after awhile. It's not that the food is not good, it's not bad. U should go and try it!

HL will definitely recommend u to go. Because she did it to me. =)

Kelvin said...

hhaha.. okk. a honest reply.. i shall try when i see it again.. coz i did walk by it the other day .. it look lik those euro-jap fusion food.. lik too atas.. tt y didnt go.. anywya i caps... coz later u tot i tt anonymous irritant tt spammin ur tagbox mah .. haha

Unknown said...

yaya, very euro-jap fusion. The price is usual restaurant prices. But i dont know how to eat the food. :s haha..