Friday, May 21, 2010

My Online Shopping Buddy

Broke - That's what is left of me this week. And yet my mind has an endless list of shoes, bag and other necessities to purchase. Glad that payday will come in 4 more days!

One week is gone, 3 more to go and i just did my exit interview today. I will miss my online shopping buddy - Wan Hui. I actually influenced her to start online shopping after she fell in love with a pair of heels which i've bought from Melissa2ks:



After that, i've been bombing her with blogshop links, non-stop. We shared postages to send our BO clothes to the office but none of it has arrived yet. Hope we can receive at least one and tear the envelope with joy, before i leave! Anyway...

Dear Wan Hui, Happy Belated Birthday!!



And these were what i drew for her :

Mermaid (left), Hello kitty (centre) and piglet (right):


Melody:





And.....Items i've bought this week (instocks & BO):
pictures credit to respective blogshops

Lolliepopbestie - Miri Colour Block Mod Dress in Navy Stripe
If i were a guy, i would like to join The Navy. I love the colour navy against white. Any dresses, tops or shoes that gives a nautical feel will win my heart! ♥

Edit: I love this dress but the material is bad. I've been purchasing from Lolliepopbestie for quite some time and their materials used are not something to rave about. The gold buttons were badly and unevenly sewn, 2 out of 5 dropped out and 1 is out of place. I have to spend some time to remove all the buttons and sew it back.

Bottom is not that body hugging, thus no worries for tummy popping out to-say-Hello. However, this dress is definitely not meant for days when you feel fat. The sleeve is just nice on my flabby arms, even on the model it seems just nice on her, somehow restrict movements. What you paid for a dress at S$26.50, is what you get.



Agneselle - Military workdress in Navy (instock) & Serena top in Navy (Backorder)
Yes! Navy again!  *Beam* I do hope i can fit in. Will let you ladies know after i receive my Military Workdress.



Lastly, Lilypirates - Dreams come true dress in Cyan & Pink
My favourite dress this week!

Ooh, i am so in love with this dress there are no words in the dictionary that can describe how i feel.
Although it is made of structured cotton, the material is neither stiff nor rough. I have a HH dress which was made of the same material, and OMG, it's totally opposite!

Length wise and cutting of the dress is good and appropriate for work. Who can resist the white lace against the colours that were available! With side zip which is smooth and non-smocked back, this dress is a must have! If you havent get one yet, what are you waiting for? Go hunt for it!




The colour cyan is very close to the colour of Srump ( I ♥ ugly cute scrump.):


picture credit to stitch-a-delic.webs.com

Payday is drawing nearer & i am rejoicing! I am aiming at a nautical heels from Pretty Fit which costs S$70. Will review it if i manage to purchase it next week.  =)

No comments: