Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Shoes Week

12 more days to my Birthday!

8 is the total number of shoes i've brought home within 2 weeks!

4 is the number of pair of shoes i brought home today!



Twiny and I will be attending Bonitochico's 4th Birthday Bash! (Say hi to me if you spot me! We can take pictures together! :) ) 

During National Day, Minibits were having 45% discount storewide for merely 45mins. It started at 2.45pm and i reached Jurong Point's outlet half an hour early to grab whatever i wanted.

 It was really congested by 2.40pm and I managed to pay & left the store just when the promotion began. =)



I paid about S$27 for the above items (Original cost at around S$49). And i love this earring! So pretty!



Wore AE's Eva top in Pink to Jurong Point, pair it with a ribbon flats and Balenciaga inspired clutch in black. This top is lovely but it will be tight at the ribcage for some as it's not smocked at back. Glad that it fits me well! Loving it. =)



And on Friday, I finally received my lace up wedges in Beige from shoes.com.sg.



Bought Size 250 (Euro Size 39) and it fits true to size. The material is really good, made of suede and the wedges is light. There are anti-slip lines too! =) Best of all, i paid only S$22 for it!



Going forward, what I've purchased this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Agneselle - Peep Toes Heels in Black

Went for the mass meet up today. I first tried this pair of heels during the clutch meet up & i love it ever since! It passed my checklist as a good pair of heels. I had a similar pink heels from Mitju, thus I settled on the black for Julie's wedding in September. Heel Height: 3.5"



Mameemoo - Balenciaga inspired bag in Red

I love Balenciaga & i think i should stop buying from online, save up the money and spend on the REAL thing. I hope the shade of red and quality turns up as good as thepurseheaven's.



One more month to Julie's wedding. Aunt & Julie were in town this week & my family received the wedding invitation! It's in a form of a bookmark. =D




Looking forward to next weekend, I am so excited and i cant wait to go to Bonitochico's bash!! Will update about it in my next post!

Look out for it, babes! ♥

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA..u are funny. Hello, this is my space. Why cant i put my pictures? Why? Are u jealous cos i am better than U?

Go away!

Anonymous said...

you're neither pretty nor rich so why would anyone be jealous of you??
i mean, you don't look scary with your make up on but without it is just pure horror.
stop being delusional please.

Unknown said...

I change my mind, i like you. Please do come back. Your comments will spice up my blog and u may be popular if you just put ur name on it cos i seriously have quite alot of readers. And oh, you coming back will also help me earn cold hard cash from nuffnang. =) Thank U, dear. =D

I know u are just pure jealous, otherwise why pick on me - a girl next door? Everyone has different taste, i dont need to appeal to u right? haha, I am not les! Well, rich or not. It's not up to you to decide cos i dont have to show the world my bank account right? =) At least i have a better heart than u do. This i have to confirm. See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

If you don't like her,you could always GTFO. No one's holding a gun to your head.

Don't like what you see? Move your mouse to the little "X" on the upper right corner of your browser and click.

Have a wonderful day,douchebag.

Unknown said...

=) I second your comment second anonymous.

Dear first anonymous, this blog holds my name. So why cant i put whatever i want?

No one has the right to tell me to "dont do this" or "dont do that".

If you feel sick looking at my pictures, you are so bless..at least you know you are straight.

Peace be with you.