Saturday, September 04, 2010

Balenciaga we like

If you are looking for a red balenciaga (inspired that is) but is afraid of how the colour will turn out. I have something just right for you...

I wanted to get my red balenciaga-inspired from thepurseheaven  since there are so many good testimonials on the bags from that blogshop, but it was out of stock and i happened to come across Mameemoo.

Please note: Actual colour of Mameemo's bag is closer to this pic (below) & this font colour:



The price of the bag from both blogshops are quite similiar, just that Mameemoo is 50cents more expensive and both shops import the bags from Korea.

And from the actual pictures thepurseheaven's customers took of their balenciaga, the bag looks identical to the supplier's pictures which were shown at Mameemoo's website. So i decided to give Mameemoo a try.



And oh boy, the actual product is drop dead gorgeous. The red is deeper just like this font colour, but not maroon-like.



The material is fabulous & overall weight is light (as compared to HVV's Balenciaga-inspired). Made of soft, non-shiny & non-plastic-feel artificial leather. The quality is really good, definitely worth my S$55 (reg mail). It comes with a shoulder strap which is non-adjustable & a mirror.



The inner lining is in maroon and it gives the bag a really expensive look.

Supplier's picture:



My picture:



There is a side zip (shown above) and in the center of the bag there is another zip compartment. Thus the bag is very spacious & roomy.

It also comes with 2 side pockets (shown below):



The other thing which i like about the bag is the colour of the metal & studs. It looks silverish black.

Supplier's picture:



My picture:



Please refer to Mameemo's website for better pictures. The bag i've received is identical to the supplier's pictures.

I am indeed satisfied with my purchase from Mameemo & delivery was fast. I ordered in mid august & I received the bag before end of August. Loving it!

Note:
- I am honest in my review and this is not an advertorial.
- I do this review in benefit of potential buyers/customers.
- I am not paid/bride/given free goodies for this review. I paid everything for it.
- All supplier's pictures credit to mameemoo .


And what I've purchased this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Lovebonito  - Tweed Cropped Jacket in Black SOLD & Chiffon Ruffled Blouson in Cream
Major Disappointment on the quality. Not worth the amount spent! The jacket feels like beggar's rug, it's so damn rough & there are lots of loose threads. It doesn't look expensive at all, looks more like $10++ material. The Blouson material is so thin, with that material why does it cost S$28? Sigh.



Catwalkclose - Classic Work Dress (Floral Splash) (BO)
I love the prints but i do have a similar one from BC. But it's so vibrant looking, i couldnt resist.



That's all folks! One more weekend post & I am off to Kota Kinabalu with my bf! xoxo 

No comments: