Sunday, July 04, 2010

Baby Nicole turns 1 month old

HAPPY 1st MONTH, BABY NICOLE!!!

You are so adorable! Aunty Jessy is already missing you so. 
When I stroke your chubby cheeks, your facial muscle reflexes & you actually smile :)

Four Items i've bought over the week from Gmarket:

- Shirring Wing Sleeve in Dark Purple.
It's an improved version of the one i had in Emerald. I love it in dark purple too =) oh ya, the surface of the top 'glitters' as if there are diamond dusts. Quality is good!



- 5 buttons tank top & Short sleeves cropped cardigan in black.
Everyone needs some basic and it's cheap. =)



- And lastly, Big floral Toga Top.
Read the review that the quality is good and it's recommended. I hope i dont look bad in it.



I am seriously aiming not to purchase any more clothes (although what i've bought from gmarket is really cheap).

 My weekend has just started while majority is ending tonight. And I can't wait for next monday to arrive, it's going to be SISTERS SHOPPING DAY!!

No comments: