Friday, June 11, 2010

What I've bought this week

Before I disclose what is brewing & coming up in my blog, i shall summarise what i've bought over this week.In just a day within 4 hours, I bought all the following items (in pain). I am aiming to buy naught!

(All pictures credit to respective blogshop)

Tracyeinny - Xandy Denim Puffed Up Jacket.
Edited: Self collected the jacket from their retail store at Chinatown. I was seriously disappointed with the material. Firstly, it's 100% cotton as stated on the tag which is sewn to the jacket. Secondly, the material is thin. Thirdly, the workmanship is quite poor. This jacket costs S$40 but it looks like a less-than-S$25 piece of item! Definitely not worth the money! It looks like stocks from China/Taiwan or Thailand. Sigh.




Hollyhoque - Topsy Turvy U Dress in White & V Front Grecian Top in Black
I believe i bought these items on impulse but to console myself, i still think they are beautiful although i can leave without them.

Edited: I just received my registered parcel and i am loving these 2 items. The fabrics are good and cutting isn't small. In fact, the ptp was slightly larger than expected and stated. Topsy Turvy dress does not squeeze armpit fats & the design is unique! As for V Front Grecian Top, I love the back design but the whole top is rather long. The cut isn't that low & exposing. Happy! =D



Agneselle - Eva Chiffon Lace Top in Pink (BO) & Chiffon Top in Black (Instock)
Edited: Received my Chiffon top in black & it's really pretty! Fit me to the T and the fabrics used are really durable and chiffon is smooth on the skin. A perfect top for everyday wear!



Lastly, look out for this weekend post! 6 female colleagues & my eldest sister can't stop raving how nice my high waisted peplum skirt in black was. Catch where i got it from and my honest review!

Chapter C Stands for Chicadale!

No comments: