Monday, July 19, 2010

My never ending entertainment

Yet another awesome week:

- Met PL & Agnes to collect my baby blue clutch. They were all so friendly! And the clutch is ♥!
- Had dinner with my family, Mr Bf & Bro In Law @ Whampoa. Yummy food~
- Caught so much splendid movies on HBO on sunday evening! :)))
- Watched Inception on Sunday with my eldest sis! I love the movie! Damn fascinating & creative! And i think Cobb was still in a dream in the end.


P/s: i like Arthur. He's so smart looking~ lol

 Asombroso! xoxo!

And What I've purchased this week (pictures credit to respective owners):

Deal.com.sg - My first experience in the promotion by deal.com.sg was rather interesting. And i thought the below promotion was a good deal!

Bought 2 vouchers to Pot Art at Esplanade. I think the concept is the same as Rajah Inn which is located at Tiong Bahru Plaza.Vouchers were sold at S$28.80 per person, usual price costs about $66. Can't wait to try it!




Catwalkclose - Floral Sweetheart Laced Back top (Red)
I love this but i dont know whether my ptp can fit. Since I have a rather huge collection of cardigans, i should make good use of it if my arm pit fats show.



Sigh, my closet is full. I can no longer place more clothes behind the master bedroom door .So i stack the remaining clothes on my arm chair and now, there are too much so i need to find a new place to stack my incoming BO clothes.. I need to stop. I have to stop!

5 comments:

Maggie Therese said...

Mr Arthur is Joseph Gordon-Levitt. You should catch him in "500 Days of Summer", love his dancing there!

Maggie Therese said...

Btw, how come only buy 2 tickets to Pot Art?? Forgot that I'm easily available at Esplanade and that you should invite me along too??

Unknown said...

Haha, I like Arthur dont think i like Joseph. 500 Days of summer sounds like a long long zzz movie. I've never try Pot Art so i dont dare to buy too much vouchers & i've got budget de. I prefer to bring u go eat cheap and nice food. HL said Pot Art isnt nice. Rajah Inn is better and the concept is the same =D

mandy said...

hello! is it possible to do a review of catwalkclose laced back sweetheart top? mayb in cozycot? cos im thinking of getting it, haha thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Mandy, The top fits UK8 and below. If you have bigger ribcage or thicker waist, the top will ride up & not fit properly. The cutting is more of a straight cut and not A Line cut. Please note that the PTp is not strectable, there's not much allowance for loosing the ptp. Hope this helps. =)