Monday, July 12, 2010

Countless of Happy Events over weekend

Have been looking forward to last weekend. Although it's over, i enjoyed myself!

- Spent my Saturday evening & Sunday with my family & Mr Bf
- Mum allows Mr Bf to spent two nights at my house
- Mr Bf accompanied Mag & I to Church
- Mr Bf treat us to Macdonald
- Monday Shopping Spree with SISTERS (I feel broke)
- Had Sashimi and Sushi for Lunch with SISTERS

Praise the Lord for he is Good! ♥ =) 

Randomly, what i wore this week:

Wore my favourite puff-sleeves top i got from feedyourcloset on Sunday. My personal financial consultant loves it too. But i gave her the wrong URL link, i wrote it as feedmycloset  =(




The material & quality is good! Looks like denim but it's cotton. I pair it with a thick caramel belt when i was out. I'm a Uk8 and the top is rather loose on me.



And what i bought this week. Still didn't manage to control myself!!! :( Pictures credit to respective blogshops.

Bonitochico - Suede Wedges in Nude Pink & Slouchy Off Shoulder top in Mint.



Selling Slouchy Top in Mint (Brand New) @ S$19.50 mailed SOLD



Ohvola - Piper in Pink
Wanted to join BC's BO for nude but i realised that other blogshops are also selling this chiffon ruffle blouson. I love this top in pink and it's so much cheaper than BC's.



Hollyhoque - Lace Overlay Buckle front cardigan in black
I know i had countless of cardigan in different colours & design. But i have been looking for this HH cardigan for so long. Finally got it at HH recent What's Available Post. :)



Agneselle - Versatile Basic Top in Navy Blue SOLD
I like unique top. It can be worn as off shoulder, Cowl neck,etc. So many ways of wearing it!
Cant wait for AE heels to launch. I want it in Pink & Black!



Melissa2ks - Lela Candylicious Suede Pumps in Pink (sz 39)
I like Melissa but i am deeply disappointed with this pair of pumps. It's so soft & flat that i worry it will tear apart during stormy days or even when it expand. I feel so insecure with it! And it's tight.. =( Not worth S$25 (normal postage)..



Can't wait for this weekend to arrive again.  My best friend & I have plans to go BKK on october. Cant imagine how much i will spend...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ald mailed you, candice =)

Unknown said...

email all above =)