Friday, May 28, 2010

Staffing Gathering - 26 May 2010

Images Heavy Post 

On Wednesday, the Staffing Team had steamboat buffet at The Rajah Inn. We started at 7pm and left closed to 10pm.

There are a huge varieties of food and their ready cooked items are delicious, especially Bacon Prawn rolls and Tahu Telor..MY FAVOURITE!!! Not forgetting that the food are all pretty fresh!

Each of us were given a mini pot and we get to choose the soups.


With free flow of drinks, desserts, food (ready cooked & steamboat items) and 5 selections of soup to choose from, all it costs per head is S$23.30! Sadly, i never get to try Durian Oozee which is only available on Fridays, weekends and PHs.

Besides all the eating, it was nice catching up with each other after all the hectic & tiring working days. So let me start by introducing 3 colleagues behind the Bonitochico Sequined Toga dress madness!

(left to right) Wan Hui (the smart & pretty lady who gets help from others during BC launch at JPB) & Me.
P/s: WH, in real life you reminds me of Phyllis Quek.



Mr Fastest Finger - Darren See (impromptu pulled into the BC madness.) Like what Yoda Master said, "May the force be with you".I believe your force was ♥



Brian Goh (my backup plan) He failed to get the toga for me. I think he was drooling when he saw the BC models and temporarily forgot to help me! You are one of the Bonitochico-peks!




A better picture of the guys.
(L - R) Desmond, Brian & Darren




(L - R) Lena & Constance




Brian, Lena was telling Grace that you looked cute in this picture. In fact, Lena repeated herself several times that you look cute! My God, if you look cute then Scrump must be upgraded to Chio Bu.




(L - R) Shu Ying & Elaine




(L - R) My Pretty Jennifer & Peifen





(L - R) Wanhui & Audrey =D





(L - R) Evelyn, Susan & Grace




Mr Fastest Finger has a funny way in holding the chopsticks. It looks more like he's holding a chinese brush.




And he did a demo to show us how he picked the food up.  




A photo with my current supervisor.




And lastly, some group photos:






They were having Ice cream as dessert - Strawberry, Durian, Chocolate & what else?



See how big the team is & still not all are present:





All the food, chatting & heavy laughing made me exhausted. It was closed to 10pm and my eyes are getting smaller but my colleague, Evelyn, still want to take pictures of me. Next time there will be no photo taking of me after 9pm. =p

On my last day of work, we shall take pictures again, yea? =)





I'll be doing double blog entries this week. So next up will be reviews, items i've bought over the week & Gathering with my Best Friend at Everything-With-Fries (more like everything-with-fats). Have a Good Vesak Day!

No comments: