Sunday, June 06, 2010

3-Course Premium Heritage Dining and Museum Tour

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY, MR BF! ♥ ♥
WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH, BABY NICOLE! ♥ ♥


Baby Nicole Ng is born on 06 June 2010, 11.15AM. My first niece! =)

Mr Bf & I spent our 2nd Anniversary with Hui Ling & Her Bf for a tour at Chinese Heritage Museum in Chinatown.

Apparently, my best friend got a good deal from deal.com.sg which she only paid S$38 for 2 pairs of tickets for the tour and 4 sets of 3 main-course meals at Singapore Heritage Restaurant.
















My BFF:



It's not an eye opening experience but the history was interesting. How the chinese suffered when they first arrived in Singapore, the growing number of prostitutes and brothels which led to rising figures of transmitted diseases, Pi Pa Ladies, gang & associations,etc.

Mr BF:




I even got the chance to scrutinise a real passport which belonged to a female china chinese. In her passport there was a Hong Kong immigration stamp that she entered/leave Hong Kong on 1946.



The whole tour was real short as the building is only 3 stories high. The food taste normal but they have interesting food. Each couple ordered 2 different sets to try and overall it's definitely worth S$19 per couple!





And Items I got this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Bonitochico - Flower Brooch Toga Top in Pink
I love the excellent soft material, the design and the detachable oversize flower brooch! The top is even banded at hem so that you can adjust the length and neckline is rubberised, thus stretchable.  It makes me look preggy and shapeless since it's not smocked at back. However, it's worth the price especially when there's free normal postage!




Agneselle - Rosettle Lace Top in Pink, Top Shop Inspired Denim Dress in White SOLD, Clutch Bag in Baby Blue and Oscar Dress in Grapevine.
Their latest launch has cost me a total damage of $111.24 and more than 2 days of serious consideration. I've never ever pay so much for Backorders in my online shopping experiences. I hope my desire to receive the items will not die off as i wait for all my loots to arrive 1 month later.





Hollyhoque - Butterfly Flutter Lace Sleeves top in Black
Edited: The material for this black top is quite thick and stretchable. Non-sheer unlike what others had said about their navy ones. This top can be worn on both sides, depending on whether you prefer a lower back or lower front. Ooh, i love the flutter lace sleeves. Definitely covers up flabby arms and a pretty touch to a simple top.




Theclosetlover - Chantilly Light Pink Heels
5 - that's the number of pairs of shoes i have purchased this month. Decided on this pair as the pink is sweet & demure. It doesnt look too pink either.

Edited: The material of the shoes is soft and comfortable to walk in. Sizes fit true to C&K. The light pink is so lovely but overall i am not satisfied with the fact that the sole is made of wood and it's smooth! Got to spend a few more bucks to fix the sole. =(




Chicadale - Laced Throwover and Striped Halter Tunic and High Waisted Peplum skirt in Black.
I spent nearly 2 hours scrutinising and looking through the whole website, clicking on every link and picking my items. In the end, i shortlisted 2. As usual, can't wait for items to reach me! =)




Something is brewing and coming up real soon here at my blog!



Like how Sue C's it, Chapter C stands for Chicadale!  Coming up Next...

No comments: