Sunday, June 20, 2010

Goodbye is just another new beginning

IMAGE HEAVY POST

Tuesday marks the end of my journey with my previous company. I miss all my lovely colleagues! I miss all the craps & online shopping with Ah Wan. But i will sure drop by to the office if there's any 8pm launch! =)



So sweet & thankful of my colleagues to treat me to HANS, buy me cards & gifts.



This is definitely my favourite, Marcella from Puff-accessories. I Love Claydolls! Puff-accessories have very pretty earrings & necklaces but they are expensive.



So before i completely leave the office. I took memorable pictures with my lovers!




And a group photo before Brian & Chee How (lightly) hug me! *giggle*



Lastly, to celebrate the end of this journey Mr Bf brought me to M Hotel for The Buffet - Steamboat (My favourite!!) I love the many variety of soups, desserts & everything! Thank U, Mr BF! ♥



So, what did i buy this week? (pictures credit to respective blogshops)

Joined a spree by Feedyourcloset for this lovely puffed denim shirt! The seller said that the quality is good & I am mad crazy about puffed sleeve items! It only costs a total of S$16.50!




Hollyhoque - Joined BO for Butterfly Aflutter Kimono Top & Lace Trim Button Front Dress. Both in Navy! I ♥ Navy! But i paid for everything only to realise that it's available for purchase at sgflea or tempomart!  Now i have to wait till August for it to arrive. =(



Last but not least, I bought AE Chiffon dress in Navy (again) from a seller from tempomart. She claimed that it's BN with no defects/perfume smell & i've opted for registered postage. Hope to receive it soon & in perfect condition! Oh ya, it's only $22.24 with registered mail.



Well, the grass is greener at the other side not because there's more shit but there's more Sunshine & happiness =) Goodbye is just a brand new beginning!

No comments: