Saturday, May 29, 2010

Everything-With-Fats(Fries)

Images heavy post

So, after all the hoo-haa about Everything-With-Fries, I've decided to give my Best Friend a belated birthday treat at Holland Village's outlet.


Click on the above picture to see the menu

Let me first introduce my best friend, Toh Hui Ling. We knew each other since Secondary One. We joined the same Co-Curriculum Activity, was in the same classes throughout the 4 years & transferred together from Normal Academic to Express. Her index number is always right above mine and we always sit near, and if possible next to each other.

We address each other as Twiny (as in Twin).



We were fascinated by the varieties of flavour the fries come in (Original, Curry, Sour Cream & Onion, Salt & Vinegar, and Garlic & Herbs), and thought the idea of writing the menu onto the wall is good, so convenient for us to refer to.



So what did we order?



Hui Ling had Pork Cutlet Sandwich with Sour Cream & Onion Fries and Coleslaw. She wanted to try Tandoori Chicken Sandwich but it was unavailable.



I had Breaded NZ King Salmon with Sour Cream & Onion Fries and Coleslaw.



We shared a starter, One Egg Soup, but Hui Ling only ordered mid way through the main course. This soup is really special. The egg is crispy & the soup has the taste of wine.



And we end our dinner with Nutella Tart which is kinda sweet.



Total costs of Fats taken in - S$34.55 only! So my overall experience - Satisfied!  Definitely will go back & next time round i'll bring Mag for being such a good friend and sister, who loves me Unconditionally. Have a Happy Fries (Fat) Day!



Dear Mag, I cried but my heart did not break when we talked over the phone cos i always knew it will happen again. Maybe i was used to it too. But my heart broke when you tried to protect me, fought with me to snatch the phone from me and cried while praying... I know you all love me Unconditionally. I'll accept the outcome bravely.

Ok, no more emo.. and what i bought this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Bonitochico - Puff Sleeve Cardigan in Black
I love the soft knit material against my skin. I love the puff sleeve which gives an edgy feel. I love everything about this cardigan except the costly price of S$28.50, but it's worth it!

I am also glad to be the first 100 customers who got the free Essential shampoo & conditioner. I chose Rich Premiere Range.



Xoxoho - School Girl Skater Dress & Nude Pink Bow Wedges (Will update space when items arrive)
My colleague, Wan Hui, asked why i bought this dress. The reason being, it's white & navy which reminds me of sailor, nautical,etc. And i love the ruffle in front.
The dress has a sewn on tag which states that the dress was Made in Korea. Material is good and the white part is non-sheer. This dress does remind me of secondary school uniform.
OOT: The model waist is so tiny, how i wish i have it too. =p



Initially i opted for self collection (only at Marsiling), but to my disappointment I can only collect it (quoted from SMS) "After 9pm on weekdays and weekend depends". I wonder can i collect it at 1am since it's also after 9pm? But being nice, i decided to opt for registered mail.

This wedges is comfortable and pretty. The material is something to rave about & I can even shop in it!
I love wedges. Who doesn't?




Blogshop - (No item name)
My shoes arrived today in the office in a big plastic bag as shown. I waited for about a week (from date of order) before my item was dispatched.



Have been searching for a pair of white heels for a long time. The actual items look exactly as what is shown on the website. Heels height is comfortable to walk in and I size up for this pair.


Pointed front and the button is non-functional.




Taken without flash, actual shoes are in white instead of cream. Overall, i dont think this pair of shoes is worth S$35. I believe i can find something better with that price.




Lastly, as promised if i bought the Pretty Fit "nautical" heels i'll do a review of it.
I've been eyeing this baby for a few weeks as it looks sweet and it's blue against white. Sweet Nautical pair of shoes.



There are fake crystals on the ribbon so it sparkles (alittle) under the light.



The sole does not have any anti-slipping lines or cuts, but it's not slippery against the floor either. The back states "Genuine Leather Upper. Hand Made."I'll definitely visit the cobbler to get the sole fix.



Heels height is comfortable and stable to walk & run in it. Got a 10% discount (thanx alot to Jennifer) when i bought it..totally I'm Loving it!



Got a wedding dinner to attend today and funny thing is, i know neither the groom nor bride. Worst thing, I've never seen either of them before. My neighbour's son is getting married and my parents are invited. Since dad is away at Malaysia and Mag is unavailable, i've to go with my mum.

Have a goody Saturday!

3 comments:

valerie/limme! said...

hey i love those pretty fit heels! hopefully they are still available!

Unknown said...

Hi Hi!! =D I bought it at Jurong Point. I went back last week and i still saw the shoes on display. GO get it! It's nice. =D I love it too!!!

limme said...

haha yeah i got them plus another pair of leather wedges as well from them. they are pretty but i spent like over 120 on them! bleah..