Saturday, May 01, 2010

Turn me Back to Sixteen

Do you still remember the carefree days you had when you were still a teenager? Remember the crushes you once had on a girl/boy? Remember the laughters and silly jokes & laughing so hard your stomach aches, facial muscles started to cramp?

I was once again a teenager last night. It was only 6 years ago i was sixteen and taking my GCE O levels.
It has been a long time since i ever felt so hyper, energetic, way beyond the word 'Happy' and satisfied with my life.

Thanx to Hui Xin for being such a cute drama queen, awesome company with 2 not-bad-looking dudes and my best friend. I want it! I want the good company again! I want to be sixteen and carefree like standing on an open grass field with daisies, spreading my arms out and the cool wind beat against my smiling face.












And of course the list of items i've bought lately:
All pictures credit to the respective blogshops

HollyHoque - Boyfriend shirt in white:
It costs me S$25 for this lousy thin fabric shirt but i think i look pretty good on it. At least mag thinks it suits me.



Got instocks for the following items this week:

BC's Soft Denim Frock in blue is made of excellent soft material. It's a so-so causal frock, not an arm-pit fat squeezer frock and length wise of 31.5 inches is neither too long nor too short for a 166cm female.



Lilypirates - First time purchasing from them. I do realised that they bring in alot of sweet and pretty clothes which OOS fast. Manage to get hold of Adore me Top in snow white Sz M. I love the U shape Neckline , off shoulder design. Tastily Sweet! I think her smile looks just like mine.. haha



Look what i found at the envelope. Super cute!



Theshoplifers - Steven Madden Leopard prints pumps. Leopard prints remind me of the infamous Miss SG. But this pumps will not go wrong..



Then i joined BOs after BOs...so it' now wait, wait and waiting:

Hollyhoque- Mesh Overlay Kimono dress in black and drape toga top in cream.
By the way, the next HH launch preview is up.



Agneselle - Back by popular demand clothes. Didnt get these the previous time but hand and heart itches, so grab it while i can. Lipsy inspired tubedress in pink & Chiffon tube top in wine. I love the unique wine colour.

I've the chiffon tube in peppermint and yet to be worn/washed. Anyone interested in getting it can drop me a comment.



Lastly, Bonitochico. Joined BO with my colleague so that we can save on postage. =)
Angle sleeved burn out top in black. Still contemplating whether to get guess inspired demin frock in cool blue. I have the dark denim, yet to be worn too cos i think it makes me look way too mature.



Work has been tough and i dont know what i should do..

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down! 

3 comments:

Maggie Therese said...

I prefer to stand smiling, along with other children happily playing around, in an open grass field filled with daisies and a cool breeze blowing, caressing against my face and hair, under a gentle sun...

Maggie Therese said...

For me that time.. my inspirational song was Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway :

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

I.A said...

Hi there I was searching for AE's chiffon tube in peppermint and I came across your site wondering if trades is possible at my lj. Pls lmk! Thanks :)
intriguing.affair@gmail.com

intriguingaffr. Lj