Sunday, May 16, 2010

Whole New chapter in 2nd half of 2010

When good opportunity come knocking on your door, there's no way you will reject it.

Staying in the west and working at Jalan Bukit Merah has been comfortable and easily accessible. It's time to move on whereby i will be working in the east and staying there 3 days per week. Saturday will be a working day and I will no longer have Monday blues.

I hope i will enjoy my new job and take up the challenge as a PA. Best thing is, I am working in the music industry! No more healthcare as it sucks my youth and happiness away. May the Lord be there with me. =)

Baby Nicole is due to arrive soon! Cant wait to see the princess cry, smile, laugh and bite. =)

And yes, i have plans for migration, will be discussing more with Mr Bf next weekend. May the Lord give us strength! I know my friends and family members are worried for me,  do pray for me that things go smoothly and i can survive there, instead.

Items i bought over the week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Mdscollections - Sweet Surprise Vintage top.
The material is worth the money spent. Made of durable & soft Chiffon which is not easily torn when wash.
Off shoulder top with elastic banded at neckline. Smocked at waist creating your silhouette , but when you start walking the smocked portion will move up. Thus, there's a tendency to pull your top down constantly. Althought the top is sweet, it's a little too short for me at 16", exposing a little of my hip area.

Look at it this way, if you dont have too much of a big tummy, it will add a tint of sexiness in this sweet top. =)



Megagamie - Mango inspired Kimono top in Jade.
Finally got myself a jade top (colour true to picture below). Material is slightly stretchable, cooling and easily crumpled. Loves the deep V cutting at the back. Front isn't low cut. Overall, the top is loose for me as the back is not smocked but it's only S$21.50!




Bonitochico - Chiffon tubedress in Pink/navy blue
Edit: BC's chiffon material is always the best - soft and smooth on the skin. There's inner lining thus non-sheer. What i like best about the dress is that it has anti-slip along the M Shape cutting at the bust. Thus, no need for pulling up the tubedress constantly and no worries of the M-shape top folding down. Side Zip available.

It does squeeze arm-pit fats but i guess it depends on the brassiere that one is wearing and how one adjusts the dress. It's a pretty piece with good matching colours, but i've no occasion for it and have too many similar tubedresses. So...

I am selling away BC Chiffon Tubedress in Pink/Navy. Anyone who is interested can drop me a comment with your email and i will get back to you asap. All comments with email will not be published. =D



Lastly, Bonitochico - Sequined Toga dress in Black from Jipaban.
I was attending church on thursday so i had arranged 1 female colleague & 1 male colleague to help me get this toga dress (I describe it as tarzan dress to my male colleague for easy identification).


My male colleague, sadly, failed his mission from home. And my female colleague, very smart of her, has asked help from those who were still in the office as her computer was loading real slow. Thus, Darren succeed in the mission! =D The whole office was in excitement just to grab the dress for me, thanks friends!

My phone couldnt stop vibrating during mass. JPB obviously did not do sufficient testing or research on online shopping.. like what kristineyunny said, we are the guinea pigs. =( *sob*


I'm through accepting limits
''cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!   

             - Glee, Defying Gravity, Lea Michele & Chris Colfer

6 comments:

CkY said...

wish u all the best in ur future career ~~

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! =D Long time no chat..

CkY said...

u busy mah ~~ but me also lah ~~ u take care lol ~~ =p

CkY said...

u busy mah ~~ haha ~~~ me too but... u take care lol ~~ =p

diana said...

hi,just wanna know, would u like to sell bonitochico black sequined toga top from jpb? i'm willing to buy it at $40. do get back to me. thnx

Unknown said...

Hi Diana,

Thanx for your interest & Offer. However, i have no intention of selling it.
=)