Sunday, September 26, 2010

Singapore Grand Prix Prize

Well, it's the F1 period again.

Nope, i am not interested in F1 but I am sure glad my company has made into the top 250 companies to submit F1 pass applications for entry into Esplanade. I must say, their photo criteria is very troublesome! But at least, all is over and done with. =)


I provided my esplanade colleagues' pictures in colour but why do they prefer B&W for identification purposes?

And with that, SGP sent an email quoting "We are pleased to inform you that Gramercy will receive our merchandise pack for being one of the top 250 companies to submit your Accreditation applications before the deadline of 20 Aug 2010."

Prizes include a dinner voucher for 2 at StraitsKitchen, Grand Hyatt Hotel and S$700 worth of Merchandises.



And thanx to my boss, he has given me the dinner voucher and i am definitely looking forward to a yummy buffet dinner with Mr Bf!


And what i bought this week (all pictures credit to respective shops):

Lovebonito - Puff Sleeve Lace Dress (Navy bottom)

oooh, this is lovely! It makes my waist looks so much smaller. And I look so classy in it! Length is perfect for work (standing at 166cm) and i love the exquisite lace details! Sleeves and even at the shoulder is stretchable due to elastic bands. Back is also stretchable but there's no side zip. Come with side pockets too. Excellent, Perfect fit for me. According to LB's FB, they have more colours coming up in their next collection! (=



Across the Bloody Universe (ATBU) - Metallic Rosette Dress in Gunmetal Grey
Yes, i have one in indigo blue & i just heart the rosette, the cutting, the fitting and sexiness of this dress. Perfect for a romantic date out. Woolala!



HollyhoquePuff Sleeves Tulip Hem Cardigan (Grey)
I have this cardigan in Dusty Pink & i just simply love everything about it! I am nuts for cardigans so cant resist getting another one! One day i will show everyone my collection of cardigans!



Deal.com.sg - O Divino: Gelato Large Cup (3 Scoops) for S$3 
I bought 2 vouchers from deal.com.sg. Afterall, it's only S$3 each and the deal is really attractive! Vouchers are valid for a year. Can't wait to try their rum & raisins! I love Rum & Raisins Ice Cream!



Victoria's Secret - Lace Knotted Front Bra Top (Sugar Baby) & Body by Victoria Multi-way Bra
I cant resist the lace top and since i also need a good tube bra, I gave in to my temptation. I even get to save USD15 by using code: FA1023173. Cant wait for it to arrive!



That's all folks! How i wish i am still in holiday but life goes on. Payday for me soon! And shopping continues today! =D
Have a heavenly weekend!

No comments: