Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Nicole

Wishing all Muslim Readers a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

My first niece, Baby Nicole is already 3 months old and this week is her first visit to her mother's home.



She woke up before 9am & i was asked to babysit her for half an hour while my sisters & bro-in-law went out for breakfast! *sweat*



I think i am pro with kids cos she did not cry while i entertained & carried her! =)

And soon she fell asleep comfortably after getting changed.



During her visit, she also get to shave her head. May you have long pretty smooth hair just like me. =)





Oooh, u are so cute! Love u, Baby Nicole!


What i've bought this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):


Across the Bloody Universe (ATBU) - Metallic Rosette Dress in Indigo Blue
I have a soft spot for rosettes and i love the design. Indigo Blue is a really unique colour, definitely suitable for wedding dinners/functions. No tummy showing but right undies are necessary to avoid VPL. It fits me just nicely. Loving it! I am a Uk 8/10.



Lovebonito - Sequined Toga Dress in Lavender & Blue (BO) SOLD
Edit: Boy, this is mad gorgeous! The ruches hide tummy & material is thick! Really chic looking & pretty! U gotta own at least one of this!



I will be leaving for Sabah soon & will update space about Kota Kinabalu next weekend. Will let you all know the restaurant to get good seafood! The restaurant is really huge with many different concepts. =) All my cousin's weddings are held there cos we knew we can get good quality food as it's partly managed by my relatives.


picture credits to Julie Wong

Can't wait to see the soon-to-be-wed couple & eat all the good food. xoxo ♥

No comments: