Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekends Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

It's so hot & humid lately, couldn't help but to wear shorts & sleeveless top over the weekends.

OTD on Saturday: Hollyhoque's Ruffles Spaghetti Top in Black

Photobucket

Highwaist shorts - Hollyhoque
Bangles & Rings - Diva
Necklace - MDS
I dont think this top is worth over S$20 but i contemplated on whether to get it over  a few days before the launch so i guess for me it's a basic needs; I like chiffon & off shoulder items. Top is sheer even for black as it's just a thin piece of chiffon. Not a must have item.


 OTD on Sunday: Missypixie's Willow Label Olyn Top in White (Sz S)

Photobucket

Shorts: Cache Cache
Rings & Earrings: Gmarket
Check out my ring. This is the other ring which i bought from Gmarket which was imported from Korea. 

Photobucket

I even bought the earrings, but I still prefer the other colour which i showcased here & will definitely buy the earrings in the lighter shade too.

Photobucket

Lastly, my yummy crochet heels from Charles & Keith Signature Label. Only paid S$36.30 instead of S$95.90 after i used my membership card & S$50 voucher. Mad Chio!

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Items i bought this week (all pictures credit to the respective blogshops):

Hollyhoque - Ruffles Spaghetti Top (Black) & Butterfly Aflutter Kimono Top (White)

Kimono Top: I have this top in White & Navy (from previous collection). Love the sleeves & lace at bust. There are pleats details at bodice too. The white piece looks really classy but the only issue is, I thought i saw the pleats looks slightly yellowish. =(

PhotobucketPhotobucket

HerVelvetVase: Blossom Crochet Shorts (Puce) (Sz M) & Avette Corporate Dress (Crimson) (Sz S)

Omg! I LOVE all my HVV items! I think they have improved alot on their quality. The crochet shorts are mad chio & material is excellent! I have the original Zara lace shorts and the material is so-so. Thus, i definitely prefer HVV lace shorts! Thinking whether i shd get the grey piece. Hmm...

Invested in another awesome work number! Everything is so good about it! I am a happy girl!

You may see my OTD for the Blossom Crochet Shorts HERE.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

MDS: Calling All Hearts Earstuds in Silver & Picture Perfect Floral Shorts (Sz M)

Tried the floral shorts in the store and I was able to fit into both Sz S & M. Sz S will fit snugly (not tight) at hips & thighs, whereas Sz M fits comfortably. Comes with belt as shown and side zip. No side pockets and material wise is still acceptable. Shorts is meant to be worn slightly high waisted.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


The Tinsel Rack: Happy 100th Denim Dungaree Skirt (Red)(Sz S)
So glad that i took Sz S based on the measurement instead of following Joyce's advise.
Sz S fits me to the T! Red Denim looks so nice! Material is thick & slightly stretchy. Comes with adjustable straps, pockets at side and a gold plated side zip. Happy!

Photobucket

That's all folks. Hmm, thinking of getting some F21 items from online although i've just bought some items from the store over weekends. Have a Great Week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

replied all above.

Unknown said...

replied all above.

Unknown said...

emailed all above.