Monday, April 09, 2012

Friday with Nicole

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated



Spent the whole of Good Friday playing & entertaining with my niece, who will be turning 2 years old in June.

Check out her funky spectacles which her mum bought for her. Isnt she adorable?

Photobucket


My sister & I and our partners attended a wedding dinner few weeks ago at Civil Service Club. Finally got a chance to wear one of my many dinner dresses. I've such a big collection i can literally open a rental shop. Anyway, love the embellishments against the outstanding coral colour in toga style. =)

Photobucket


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I've bought recently (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Missypixie -  Cerise Rose & Wendy
So glad my ex-colleague sold one of her 2 groupon vouchers to me. Spent only S$31 on these 2 items.
Wendy (lace bodice bell top): Loves the oversize chiffon sleeves. Lace bodice is cream in colour and stretchy. Top is rather sheer.

Photobucket

Cerise Rose (Skater Dress): Material is thin but stretchy. Colour is slightly darker and untrue to Missypixie's pictures. Doesnt show unsightly bulges and there is no inner lining. Overall not worth the price.

Photobucket

Little Red Heels - Classic Denim Blue (Sz M)
The well loved top. It's so pretty & fit is perfect i own all 3 bustier designs by LRH. And i believe most ladies did the same too.
Photobucket

Lilypirates - The Mad Hatter Dress in Black & White Florals (Sz M)
Mad love these floral dresses! Material is thick & luxe! Prints are gorgeous although there are times i thought about curtains. Sz M fits me prefectly & i love the flare bottom. Oh Yes, length wise is perfect for me too ( I stand at 167cm). It will really look good when match with a striking belt. =)

Check out my OTD in Black Florals HERE.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Her Velvet Vase - Madison Mandarin Dress (Electric Blue) & Malibu Ruched Toga (Ruby) (Sz S)
Madison: I believe this is an unpopular dress from HVV collection, but i am loving it! Material is thick and textured. Fit wise is good (at least not bodycon tight) with slight allowance. So suitable for work! Totally dig into this number!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Luna Angel from Gmarket - Random Accessories
Reviews from buyers are good and i cant resist their pretty accessories.
I love the accessories from Korea! Quality is excellent and my flower rings are slightly bigger than i thought. Mad Chio! Will buy more from seller.

Check out my OTD of the ring in Peach HERE.


Check out my OTD of the ring in Hot Pink HERE.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments: