Saturday, April 14, 2012

Celebration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

Celebrated my sister's birthday mid this week. A beautiful mother of my 2 year old niece & wonderful sister who is a huge fan of Nana Reve De La.

Tell me how she is not a Super Duper Fan when she visited their shops so often per week even the sales ladies recognised her. She dropped by to every possible outlets which is easily accessible & convenient to her current location. Sales ladies will give her a call when new stocks arrive. And even my niece clothes are from Nana Reve De La.

Photobucket


I am so excited cos i won a free Loreal Professionnel Series Nature hair treatment from Salon Vim. Just had a hair cut by Gary a few months ago and i am glad to be going back to his salon again.

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Things that i've bought this week(pictures credit to the respective blogshops):

The Velvet dolls - Motel Rock Bustier Dress in Black & Electric Blue (Sz M) + BO Tropicano Floral Shorts (Sz M) SOLD

Motel Rock Bustier Dress: My piece in Electric Blue has a bigger cutting than the black piece. Thus, the electric blue is at least 1 inch loose overall. I prefer the black piece which fits me to T. Material is thick, no unsightly bulges (may due to the fact that it doesn't hug my figure too tightly since it's not spandex bodycon dress) & zip runs smoothly.  A beautiful number to own.

You may see my OTD for Motel Rock Bustier Dress in Black HERE

* Selling Motel Rock Bustier Dress (Electric Blue) at S$29 mailed. Brand New. 
* Interested parties to email me/drop me a comment with your email. Thank You!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Missypixie - Olyn White (Sz S)

You may see my OTD on this top HERE

Photobucket

Lovebonito - Charlotte Corset in White (Sz M) & Shelley Dress

I bought items from this collection in impulse but i didnt regret it! The corset is lovely, cheery & fits well! Loves the exposed zip & boning. Have to join BO for this piece!

While for the dress, i was afraid i cant fit since ptp is 14". But it's stretchable at waist & ptp. Yes, you read it right. If you look at LB's picture, there is a horizontal "connector" at the back. The little piece of thing is an elastic band which is very stretchable. Thus, this flock can definitely fit a UK10 and no arm pit fats being squeezed. I feel so ready for a beach holiday!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: