Monday, April 11, 2011

Life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

I am so bored with my mudane life. It's time to go back to school!


Spent my Monday lazing around at Mr A's place. He's starting a new journey and i'm trying my best to be as supportive and understanding as possible. Sounds easy but definitely alot of sacrifices will be made along the way. I guess it's worth it...

Really love my ruffles pearl top from MDS. It's so versatile & pretty!

Photobucket

MDS - Candy Floss Pearls Top (Pink)
Agneselle - Saccharine Clutch (Nude PInk)
Cotton On - Denim Shorts
Titus & Minibits - Accessories

Anyway, Gramercy Music is hosting an exclusive exhibition on Italian String Instruments & French Bows this weekend. The Italian Violin Master Makers - The Vettori Family and Bow maker, Pierre Guillaume will be at the event!

Photobucket

Do visit www.gramercy.com.sg for more information! See you there!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I've purchased this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Lovebonito - Elouise Bustier (Lavender) & BO - Xandrea Shirt Dress (Navy)

Bustier: I love the colour!! Satisfied with the fit and material. Featuring elastic band around the top of the dress, thus it may squeeze arm pit fats if not properly adjusted. Comes with thick inner lining and the dress does not hug my unsightly buldges tightly. It does not come with side zip. Overall, I'm loving it!

Selling Elouise Bustier at S$12 mailed. Brand new with Tag. Interested parties to email me/leave a comment with your email. Thank You!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hollyhoque - Puff Sleeves Mesh Dress (Navy)
Material is thinner than i thought. It's not that figure hugging which is what i really like about this dress. So no worries on VPL. Sadly, it does not come with side zip. Loves the mesh sleeves. Perfect length and fit.  What's not to love about it?

Photobucket

MDS - Queen Of Drapes Toga Frock (Magenta) (Sz S)

Dropped by MDS outlet in PS to try the toga dress. A manufactured piece by MDS. Love the cherry colour & embellishments on the sleeves but it seems like the crystal studs will drop off easily. The sample/display pieces on the rack has missing studs. Comes with side zip which i really hate it as it's not smooth and since the material of the dress is soft, the zip will bend in a weird S shape around my hips. I have to constantly straighten the zip by pulling the dress. I would say AE's version is better, without the zip i can adjust the length and ruches better.

SELLING @ S$23 mailed. BRAND NEW. 
Please leave a comment if interested.

Photobucket

Have a heavenly week ahead!

No comments: