Monday, April 25, 2011

Sound of Happiness

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

Spent my weekend attending Mr A's friend's baby first-month party. I love children's laughters. It's the sound of happiness..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this little boy, Lucas. He's oh so adorable! He even threw a heart shape balloon at me when we first met!

Photobucket

=( Handsome Lucas started crying because he wants his daddy. I swear i didnt bully him!

Photobucket

This reminds me that my niece's turning one year old really soon. And my sis sent in a new picture of Baby Nicole early this morning! =))))))
*P/S: Please note that Baby Nicole (bottom) is not Lucas (above)*

Photobucket

After the gathering, Mr A and I head down to AMK hub for a movie, Source Code, with his sister & her Bf.

Photobucket

I love movies that makes me crack my brain. It's abit like inception. Totally captivating and creative. Some scenes are quite touching. Definitely worth catching!

Just a reminder that promotion is still on at Dressy Delights!

Photobucket

Oohh, i'm so looking forward to this week cos it's finally payday!!! =)))))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What i purchased this week (all pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Hollyhoque - Twisted Mini Beads Necklace (Black), BO: Buttons Line Up High Waist Shorts (Denim) (Sz M) & Drape Over Toga Dress (Raspberry)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


Have a heavenly week ahead & rejoice for the Lord has risen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe u selling your hh necklace?

Unknown said...

Hi babe, so sorry but i'm not selling it.

Hope u'll find another seller soon =)