Monday, December 20, 2010

Happily Ever After

Heads Up: Looking forward to a short week & a long weekend (Monday is also my off day) ahead!

Pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

This week has been pretty awesome!

Firstly, I was surprised to receive emails from Cozycot that I won a $280 worth of vouchers from Asian Skin Solution for participating in a survey.



And Door Gifts from their 9th Birthday Bash for successfully inviting friends. Thank U to all who registered through my link.



Secondly, am glad to receive a greeting card & the special discount from Hollyhoque! =) Thank U!

Lastly, my secondary school mates & I attended Jialin and Linus's wedding lunch yesterday at Four Seasons Hotel.



The food was quite bad. Honestly, Mr A can cook better! Anyway, i enjoyed the company of old friends and as usual we started snapping away with the camera.



Me in Lolliepopbestie - Camelia Inspired High Collared Workdress
Yventually - Black Balenciaga Inspired Clutch





All the ladies present for yesterday noon. We have a group of 10 ladies during secondary school, including the bride & we always hang out together. =)



Check out the bride's maxi dress from Australia! I was like her fashion consultant giving her opinions and advices. And we settled on this maxi dress in Mint.



Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Linus Tan! We Love U! Keep in touch!


And what I splurged on this week (all pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Hollyhoque - Dreamy Pleats Chiffon Dress in Blurple
Chiffon used is extremely smooth & soft to the skin. I love the unique shade of purplish blue. It looks purple on HH's website but it's not. It has blue tone in it.

PreLoved: Selling @ S$10 mailed. Interested parties to email me/leave a comment



MissFayne - MF Two Tiered Toga Top in Rum Pink
Material is really good & soft. Loves the mix of toga and frills. Fit is good too.


Lovebonito - Sparkle Ballerina Flats in Gold (Sz 39), Panache Chiffon Workdress in Peach Pink, Twinkle Tank & Paramount Key Bustier in Mint (Sz M)


Flats: Nice shoes but seems like it's kinda expensive for a pair of flats. Sz 39 is slightly huge for my feet though i follow my C&K sizing.



Workdress: Pretty number to own but material is thin. I can see through the bottom under normal lights when i stood with my legs apart. Bottom is not very tight fitting. Length wise is rather short for me as a workdress. I stood at 166cm.


SELLING @ S$20 mailed. Brand New with Tag
Interested parties to email me/ leave a comment.



Twinkle Tank: I love the sequined. Make a simple tank top looks pretty enough but i think this top is really too expensive.


Bustier Dress: This dress is lovely & sexy. I love the cross bareback. Have a hard time with the zip & i find the dress too long for my liking. Overall, still worth it.

Selling @ S$10 mailed. Brand New.
Interested parties to email me/leave a comment.




Lilypirates - Bows & Mistletoe Dress in Champagne Nude (Sz M)
I love the colour but sadly the material is thin. Ptp is quite loose on me too. Overall, dont think it's worth the amount spent. =(


Selling @ S$10 mailed. Brand New.
Interested parties to email me/leave a comment.



Runwaydiva - Chiffon Layered Dress in Purple
Material is really good, comes with anti-slip. Dress enhances bust area with its beautiful neat pleats. I prefer to wear it as tube. Love the purple!


Selling @ S$10 mailed. Brand New.
Interested parties to email me/leave a comment.




Kristineyunny - High Waist Side Ruffle Skirt in Crimson Wine & Indigo Blue (Sz M)
Material, Fit & Cutting - Perfecto! The side Ruffles are so unique and ruches on skirt helps minimizes exposure of tummy. Length can be adjusted and does not rides up. I love the unique colours! My mum is loving it too! Even caught someone oogling at my outfit when i wore it out to work. Skirt is slightly stretchable so watch out for the measurement. =)



Me in Indigo Blue piece.





Mr A will be free to accompany me throughout the festive period. Super Happy!


Wishing all my readers an advanced Merry Joyful Christmas! :)

No comments: