Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas

Wishing all my dear readers a Happy Merry Christmas & Joyful Awesome New Year!


(picture credits to the owner)

I'm really surprised to receive an email from The Jewel Box yesterday. Although it's nothing special but it sure feels good! Read about my Sky Dining Experience Here.



Click on image to enlarge.

I will be back in Year 2011 with my weekly updates. At the mean time, enjoy the festive seasons with all your loved ones! And i shall enjoy my mini hiatus with my family & Mr A! =) Nothing beats family bonding!


What i bought this week (all pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Lilypirates - Giselle's First Dance Dress in Ash Lilac (Sz M)
This dress is love! It fits me snugly and i must say the cutting is on the smaller side.
Material, design and the details just rock! It comes with bone to give the bustier a corset like effect. Featuring back zip and slight flareness at bottom. I love the colour!



MDS - Skater Mini In Black
A high waist mini skirt. Stretchable at waist & comes with 2 side pockets. Really good to match with all your tops. =)


Lovebonito - Chaste Grecian Maxi in Purple
My first ever maxi.  Ever seen i saw my cousin's maxi dresses from Australia, i dont find any of the maxi dresses available in blogshop pretty. But this definitely caught my sight. I love the pretty purple and embellished at waist. Comes with side zip and padded bust. Love the silky feeling of this maxi! Perfecto!


Before I end, do check out jasyca.livejournal.com which i'm selling away some brand new BC/LB clothes. More items will be added later.

All orders come with free Reg Mail unless otherwise stated (valid till 02 Jan 2011). Just drop me an email or leave me a comment here with your email add. =)

Have a Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mailed you, meteorrain