Sunday, March 21, 2010

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

*Ahem* Thanx to friends who care, colleagues,strangers and family members for the private messages, comments, poll results, twitter messages, phone calls and casual chat at work.

It makes my tough journey easy to walk on. It's really confusing when I said all the bad thoughts at him, and at the end he appreciated it and still kiss me. Gosh, how weird is this?

Moving on, i got these Nivea "Natural Beauty" product samples from Rare fashion when i bought my floral bustier dress from online. I tried using the eye cream (centre sample) and surprisingly it works wonder!



I've been trying on different eye cream, eye gels of different brands. In fact, more expensive brands than Nivea but there wasnt much result. And when i used the eye cream sample, it lightens my dark eye circles and rings pretty much. It also brightens my eye area =). Would recommend it if you guys wanna try something cheaper as an alternative, but at the moment i am unsure whether Singapore has this Nivea product range, Natural Beauty. Definitely worth buying it!!

What i've bought in the past few days. *Pictures credit to respective blogs*
Hollyhoque: Old English Lace Trimmed Puffed Sleeves Cardigan in White





Dressabelle: Lolita Mesh Tu-Tu Dress. I love the mesh overlay at the skirt portion and it's just nice for my 1.66m height.



Bonitochico: Miss selfridge inspired printed tubedress (navy blue):



joined backorder for BC Mesh-overlay-satin frock in Navy Blue on Pink,Chic Romper and Chiffon V-back top in Lavender:



What i like about the Chiffon V-Back top is the sweet lavender colour and the low back:



Backorder for BC clothes are still open and will be closing on 24 March. So if you like what i've shown, you can drop by to BC website for more.

Opened my ebay account a few days ago and i think i cant do without paypal, so just activated it awhile ago.
Go, go E-commerce!

No comments: