Sunday, February 21, 2010

Over the weekends

It's like a short getaway this week with my parents and sis away at Malaysia for Cousin Roger's wedding. While they were away, Aunt and my bf dropped by to stay at my place.

Photobucket


(pictures credit to Roger & Celeste Wong)
I still remember the day Roger spoke to me over the phone:

Roger: "You want to hear good news or bad news first? Bad news first okay?
Me: Okay

Roger: Bad news, 我比你的男朋友帅!
Me: =.='' HAHAHA! Good news leh?

Roger: 我要结婚了!
Me: Really? Wow! When??...

Congratulations to the Love Birds! =)

Yesterday my boy was asking me to think of numbers for 4D. I told him i dont have any number and he came out with
5210 which we bought for S$1 big and S$1 small. Bad news, we did not win. Worst bad news of the day, my birthdate 0827 was in the starter list! Gosh! I think my bf and i feel like banging our heads on the wall! How many times can anybody's birthdate be a lucky 4D number? My Bf bought 0827 once when we just met so that he can remember my birthdate and kept the slip of 4D paper in his wallet all the time.

We celebrated our Belated Valentine's day at Sakae Sushi yesterday. Initially we wanted to go to Akira Restaurant next to Link Hotel at Tiong Bahru, but i dont know whether it will be worth his money. Just a simple dinner with no flowers or chocolates, but i still do enjoyed our time this week together.

We had a heart to heart chat over the night on our future and i know i have to save and sacrifice alot just for staying alive & enjoying in China. He dont buy flowers and chocolates (not like he never buy me those, he does but not often. And i can always buy it on my own if i want.) because they are just pleasure for a moment, he believes that if we save and work harder now..we dont have to worry for not having what we want in the future.

I signed up for casual work with Sentosa resort at NUS career fair not long ago, since their booth was just behind my company's. I do hope they call (keeping in mind the HR policy on taking 2nd job).

Anyway, no pics on what i wore yesterday but i had BC Halter Embellished top, Denim mini skirt and Odorikoya Navy Shrug:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: