Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas & Happy New YearFolks!

Photobucket
picture credits to lovewayz.com

Too much feasting on Christmas but i really love the company of good old friends and loved ones.

First feasting started on Sunday, 23 December with my poly friends. Someone bought a humongous turkey that very faithful night.

Photobucket

And there was already alot of food.

Photobucket

After 2 hours in the oven, the turkey was ready! *Burp*

Photobucket

Ended our lovely night with log cake from Four Leaves and a pack of goodies! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The beginning of getting fat over the festive season. :(

Christmas-Bells-4_zpsb3cfd955

On Christmas Eve my loved ones & I had our dinner at Coriander, East Coast Road. A restaurant set up by my bro-in-law & Mr A's ERA colleague.

This was the Christmas Menu and what we had.

Photobucket

Oooh, the whole family major love this Japanese Sparkling Sake. It's refreshing, light & sweet. Must Try!

Photobucket

Lobster Bisque. My favourite dish in the Christmas Menu.

Photobucket

A thick & creamy soup with lobster pieces. There's a really strong lobster after taste & it's really great!

Didn't take a picture of the Starter dish, Breaded Softshell Crab as I was too hungry!

My Main Course was Turkey Roulette Stuff with Wild Mushroom & Pistachio.

Photobucket

The texture was really dry & hard. Realised that it's the same as the turkey I had on Sunday night with my poly peeps. :( Wish they could provide us with more sauce.

Mr A's dish was Char-Grilled Tenderloin & Foie Gras with Red Wine Sauce.

Photobucket

And we ended our meal with a slice of log cake and Vanilla Ice Cream.

Photobucket

It wasn't a very filling & satisfying meal, so we went next store for Katong Laksa! Haha! YUMMY!

It's worth trying their usual menu dishes instead of this festive specials. So if you are thinking of heading down to Coriander, fret not, I believe you'll love it!

What I wore that night. In Lilypirates Artist Easel Dress.

Photobucket

And pictures with my sisters and cousin. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Attended  mass at The Holy Family Church with loved ones. How nice!

Christmas-Bells-4_zpsb3cfd955

Christmas Day lunch was with my mum's church at Wan Fu Lou at Depot Road. There was about 50 over tables and it felt like I'm attending wedding. 8 course lunch & the food was AWESOME & each table cost only S$200. How affordable! Yet another day of feasting & gathering.

And I'm all doll up in White & Gold in Love,Bonito Nathalia Dress.

Photobucket

So there you go, my Christmas was filled with love, gatherings & feasting. Hope yours were equally good or better!

Christmas-Bells-4_zpsb3cfd955

4 comments:

Wee Shan said...

Hi there! May I know what size you are wearing for the LB Nathalia Dress and what UK size are you? Thank you so much!! =D

Unknown said...

Hi Wee Shan, I'm a Uk8-10. Wearing Sz M for the dress & it's slightly loose on ptp and waist.
Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! May I ask if you would suggest to size down for the dress? Cause I'm a usual size M for LB, thanks :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Sz S may be snug. So i think it's better to stick to Sz M. Hope this helps!