Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas with Reebonz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated


First it was Christmas with Chanel, now it's Christmas with Reebonz.

Couldn't resist a beauty and I am in need of a wallet. Balenciaga is probably one of my favourite brands  and I love how chic it looks.

I made my first order with Reebonz on 13 December (2:00am) and received my package on 14 December night.

Photobucket

It was so nicely packed & wrapped, I was so excited like a child unwrapping presents under the Christmas tree.

Photobucket

Decided to attack the gold envelope first, a Christmas card from Reebonz. Mad love Gold on White/Black background, it's so classy.

Photobucket

And slowly unveiling the surprise.....

Photobucket

Really was surprised that Reebonz added a Christmas goodie in the box...... So cute! *yum yum*

Photobucket

Photobucket

And VOLA!

Settled with a Balenciaga Classic Silver Pearly Money and it was sold at $655. After 5% DBS discount (Code: RBZDBS5) I got it at $622.25. Mr A sponsored partial of it as my Christmas gift. :) So it was totally worth it!

(colour is inaccurate in the picture below)

Photobucket

It's nudish pink with sheen (For more accurate colour, refer to the bag below).
I love the pearly pink so much that I also have a Balenciaga bag in the same colour which I bought somewhere else. :)

Photobucket

Thank God for everything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And What I've bought recently (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Forever 21: Solid Capri Trousers (Black) (Sz M) + Glittered Skinny Waist Belt (Gold) + Textured Cutaway Hem Jacket (Royal) (Sz S)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Agneselle: Premium Evelyn Pencil Skirt (Blush Pink) (Sz M)
Got it on discount and it's not as stretchable as I thought it would be. A little snug on me but really pretty colour.

Photobucket

Hervelvetvase: BO - Halston Embellished Maxi (Black) (Sz M)

Photobucket

Lovebonito: Nathalia Dress (Crimsom & White) (Sz M) + Harnett Shift Dress (Black, Cobalt, Crimsom) (Sz M)

I am really in love with the material used on the shift dress & the length is perfect for the strict working environment that I am in.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Are you selling HVV Halston Embellished Maxi dress??

Unknown said...

Hi, unfortunately i'm not selling it. Hope you will find a seller soon.