Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

Heads Up: I am so gonna get the perfect pair of red heels this week!! Boss is going away until end of the month and Mr A is turning a year old this week! So much to look forward to!


Wishing all readers a Happy Valentine's Day!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated


Spent an awesome weekend at Mr A's place. He fixed a sumptuous meal for his scouts friends, his sister & partner, and myself. Superb!!

Photobucket

And seriously, if you havent played monopoly deal. You really should go buy the cards like NOW! It's fun! Mr A's sister got it at just $9.90.

Photobucket

Picture credits to thethriftycouple.com

Anyway, for the past one month i have been working on an invaluable gift from scratch. Got all my raw materials from papermarket and did some touch up week by week. It was a killer but i'm pleased with my artwork. Received some compliments from friends & juniors and I am glad he likes it too!

Back:

Photobucket

Check out the scout logo which i drew:

Photobucket

And the front (before i write anything in the centre & drawing a scout logo on the tent):

Photobucket

Here's another artwork which i sent to his gmail this morning. Using only Paint software to create. Cute yea?

Photobucket

Oh ya, check out my pretty pink wrapping paper! There was some leftover and it was fuchsia on the other side of the wrapper, so i used it to create a small ribbon as shown. =)

Photobucket

It was a great relieved that Mr A can finally fit into his Fred Perry cardigan. The first cardigan i bought from fred perry online was too big for him and sadly it was out of stock for exchange. So i sold it cheaper to my brother in law and got the one below in Size S.

Photobucket

Fred Perry used DHL for shipment and item reached me next day after it has been dispatched. So fast, I LIKE! I too get my fair share of gift from Mr A.

Photobucket

And on Sunday, Mr A taught me how to prepare French Toast. Now i know how to do it, i can do it for my sisters & fix breakfast for Mr A!

What i wore on Sunday for a shopping spree:

Photobucket

Dress from ASOS
Accessories - Solvil et Titus & MDS

Dining at MOF, Suntec. Yummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Am looking forward to dinner date with Mr A this coming sunday at Sentosa. Besides Villa Bali, that awesome restaurant is my other favourite. Not disclosing where it is but I hope i'll blog about it next week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And what i bought this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Catwalkclose - BO: Corporate Highwaisted Pencil Skirt in Black (Sz M)

Photobucket

MDS - Vintage Clasp Belt in Brown

Photobucket

Swivelle - BO: Balloon Sleeved Blouson in Ruby

Photobucket

Hollyhoque - Puff Sleeves Tulip Hem Cardigan In Black
I love this cardigan so much i have it in 3 colours. The fit and material is so good! So worth it!

Photobucket

I hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine's day! Will be back again next week!


Have a heavenly lovely week ahead~

No comments: