Monday, January 31, 2011

The Year of the Bunny

Heads up: Can't wait to enjoy my long break, doll up for visiting, bonding with loved ones and feasting!

Photobucket
picture credits to its rightful owner

Wishing all readers a Happy Prosperous Lunar New Year! HUAT AH!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Was really busy this weekend couldnt find the time to blog.

I spent more than 3 hours just to re-arrange my clothes on my armchair, wardrobe and behind the master bedroom door. And another hour to spring clean my room.

It's amazing how many clothes hangers i managed to dig out of my wardrobe. Mummy said it's running out and now the rack is full of empty hangers for her to use. =)

Anyway, What do you guys think of my drawing? Looks good as compared to the real one? =D

Photobucket
picture credits to Mr A

Photobucket
picture is a property of jasyca.blogspot.com

It's gonna be a fun filled week ahead for me & I will be back to update next week!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And what i splurged on this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Lovebonito: Vandyke High-Collar Blouson (Pearl White) (Sz M)
Loves the intricate lace and embroidery. The V cutting in the front is rather deep. Fit is alright just that ptp is rather loose. Comes with side zip.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Treslovechic: Seraphine Ruffle Bodycon Dress (Fuchsia)
Very beautiful number. Best fit UK8. Comes with side zip and featuring ruches to hide unsightly tummy.  workmanship of the dress isnt excellent. Dress is self manufactured by Treslovechic.

Photobucket

MDS: Sand Embellished Bracelet

Photobucket

Have a Heavenly Lunar New Year week!! Enjoy! 

No comments: