Monday, January 17, 2011

Beautiful Sunday

Heads Up: 2 more weeks to Chinese New Year! =)
Jasyca's saying: Things which you have little but still give to your loved ones are the biggest treasure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated


Dropped by to Mr A's place for cooking lesson. For the start, i learnt how to cook porridge (not white plain porridge). It sure comes handy when any of my loved ones are unwell, so i must always be well prepared.

Photobucket

Started off at around 11am and class ended closed to 1pm. Didnt know there's so much seasoning and hardwork behind a simple bowl of porridge.

End result - Porridge with Tofu, fishcake, cuttle fish and home made meat balls! Yummy Yummy though slightly bland. Not too bad for the start!

Photobucket

I enjoyed my sunday cooking class & movie in the late afternoon with Mr A & his sister! I hope everyone else has a great weekend too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And my purchase this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

ATBU - Laydee Day Bag in Puce
This bag is totally worth S$39.50 (reg mail)! Heart the lovely nudish pink colour & suede-like material. Read from forum that Bugis is selling this bag at more than S$50. Pretty!

Photobucket

Swivelle - Fringe Chained Toga in Gunmetal Grey (Sz S)

Size S fits me snugly. I must say that this dress is oh-so-beautiful. Even my dad is loving the unique design. Material is good and the beads at the side is well sewn on at the shoulder. No inner lining and made of matte satin.


SELLING @ S$15 mailed. Brand New.
Interested parties to email me/leave a comment.

Photobucket

Lovebonito - Exquisite Sequin Corset in Plum (Sz M) & Adroit Sleek Pants in Black (Sz S) SOLD
Corset: Slightly padded on bust and comes with anti slip. Unique back with hooks instead of a zipper & it could be quite troublesome. Ptp for this corset in Sz M is rather loose on me who's a Uk8.

Pants: Very comfortable pants with side pockets but i got myself a wrong size.

Photobucket

Agneselle - Saccharine Clutch in Nude Pink and Rose Pink & (BO) Embellished Cut Out Greican Toga Dress in White


Clutch: Actual colours are far from AE's picture below, real colours are darker. Rose Pink looks like Rum and Nude pink colour is like AE tag but a few tones darker.

Comes with a long strap for shoulder carrying. 2 inner pockets and 1 zip pocket at the side.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hollyhoque - Peel Petal Brooch/Hair Clip in White
Paid this at only S$0.20 as i have a Christmas card from HH which allows me to offset S$5 from my purchase.

Photobucket
Sigh. I am so not looking forward to my appointment at SGH this afternoon. I dislike seeing doctors for my scoliosis. Honestly, what can they even do about it since i am no longer growing? =(

Have a heavenly 3rd week of Yr 2011 ahead!

18 comments:

Kelvin said...

Heard that it can be surgically corrected.. but i nt too sure what lvl den can..

Unknown said...

ya, i know about that but not everyone can do it. Only those who have serious pain or high degree can go for it. =)

wenzhu said...

Hi! may i know yr hip and waist measurement? cos i also purchased Adroit Sleek Pants BLACK (Sz S) in BO. and now im scared that i got the wrong size! :(

Unknown said...

Hi Wenzhu,

my waist is 27 inches. Hips i'm not too sure. The pants is tight for me at the waist. i overestimate myself. x_x

So if u're thinner than i am & is about beatrice's size then no problem =)

wenzhu said...

oh! thanks lots! i guess i'll stick to size s then! :)

Unknown said...

u're most welcome. =D

Unknown said...

emailed you, imxtine =)

Anonymous said...

are u selling ur agneselle clutches?

Unknown said...

Hi there, i have no intention to sell. At the moment i still have not receive it via reg mail.

Serene Ong said...

Hi r u selling ur Exquisite Sequin Corset in Plum (Sz M)?? Is it a brand new piece? N if ur're selling, how much is it?

Unknown said...

Hi Serene,

I am so sorry but i have no intention to sell my corset in Plum. =(

I hope you're able to find a seller soon.

Serene Ong said...

It's alright babe.. Thanks anyway...

Unknown said...

u're most welcome! =)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Email you, Yunrong

Unknown said...

email you, mersa =)

Unknown said...

email ya, caramelled

Unknown said...

email u, dorcas =)