Sunday, October 24, 2010

A week I hope I'll never remember

Heads down: I lost my confidence, my self-esteem, my hope, my dreams. I am losing myself.


This week was the worst week i ever had in my entire life. I do not want to elaborate more on the pain. Thus, i'll keep this post short.

I collected my Biore Hamper on Monday at Hotel Inn Atrium. So many yummy goodies! =)



What i wore this week to run my errands:


  •  Cowling Shoulder Top in Navy - MDS Collections
  • White Skirt - Roxy



  • Sugar Baby Lace Top - Victoria's Secret
Heart the lace on my shoulder and at the bodice! I love it though it's still too big on me, should have bought XS.


  • Black Shorts - Random Shop @ Bugis Village


And the usual (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Catwalkclose - Floral Bustier Chiffon Dress & Drapey Chiffon Cardigan (Coral Pink)
Dress: The top portion is thin but the chiffon is really good. Ptp was okay- no armpit fats but seems like it's flattening my boobs. As usual, Zip is not smooth but no major problem.
Cardigan: Lovely Colour! Chiffon used is thick unlike those used in dresses/tops. Though thick, it isnt rough on the skin. Got so much compliments from my colleagues & family when i wore it out. Totally worth it!



Victoria's Secret - Various Undergarments
Spent USD123.99 on some essentials. Why must the shipping charges be so expensive?




 I hope the pain in my heart will come to an end. I wish i can have my back rectified. I wish we have our dreams come true. Sigh....

All pictures unless otherwise stated are properties of Jasyca.blogspot.com

No comments: