Saturday, October 09, 2010

Feasting at StraitsKitchen

Heads Up: SP School of Business Deputy Director to me during Yr 2 SB Scholarship Interview, "You've to stretch yourself to know what you are capable of". It's time I make the impossible dreams possible.

Earlier this week, Mr Bf & I went to Grand Hyatt Hotel for our buffet Dinner. All thanx to my boss and Singapore Grand Prix.





Straitskitchen Buffet serves local delicacies such as Chicken Rice, Otah, Chili Crabs, Roti Prata, Briyani, Prawn Mee, Rojak, Satay, Carrot Cakes and so much more.



For 2 person, the voucher is worth about S$113. The food is pretty good but not worth the money to spend unless you are so rich you rather pay so much more for hawker food. There were so many varieties we were spoilt of choices.



I love their Otah, Roti Prata, Home made mango pudding and Portuguese egg tarts (no difference from KFC's egg tarts). There were also Ice Jelly, Ice Kachang, Ice Cream and so much more!



And my Mr Bf's favourite - FRUITS!

He preferred to eat fruits than to try the desserts! Monkey BF!



But still, nothing beats home cooked food with loved ones on Midweek!!



Close Up: *slurp*






What i got for myself this week (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

LoveBonito - Pleated Chiffon Dress (Grey) & Slingback Espadrilles (Dusty Pink)
Pleated Chiffon dress comes with thick inner lining at the bottom. Pleated details at hips seem to emphasize hips. Top chiffon is rather thin. Overall, i think this dress is so-so.

As for the wedges, i took my usual Euro Size 39 but it's quite loose that i've to include another insole. Seems like my Sz 39 wedges fits like a Sz 40. I could have taken Sz 38 to fit perfectly.
Anyone who is interested in the wedges can drop by to Far East Plaza (Ground Floor) to take a look, the last i saw there were brown and black.



TheTinselRack -  Dutti Layered Chiffon Top in Saccharine Pink (BO)
I love the sweet pink. Never had a layered chiffon top so why not get it?



My boss is away to Shanghai next week for Music Expo. Maggie will be going to Korea end of next week. Jen-Jen & brother in law are set to leave Taiwan for a short trip. Cousin Julia will be travelling to Beijing next month. Why, oh why are everyone going on a holiday except for me?! =(

Oh well, have a heavenly weekend ahead! 

No comments: