Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wish upon a Wishing Bear..

Gosh, there are so much to do and yet no time or moolah.
No time to show u guys how the master bedroom door cant open widely anymore. Thanx to me.

For reminder sake, I need to achieve or accomplied alot asap :

- Cut my endless thick hair
- Go for facial before end of this month & every month
- Make a pair of spectacles
- Apply for Annual leave for June (Baby Nicole's arrival. My first niece!!) & September (Cousin's wedding)
- Purchase air tickets for September trip to Cousin's wedding
- Change Hp (as long as it can use for sms, calling and take pics. Whatever brand i'm fine)
- Go for confession
- Buy Camera
- Buy LV Monogram Vernis, Wilshire in Rose Florentin
- Buy a BIGGER Wardrobe
- Help a silly bf get out of denial stage and move his ass back to reality
- Realise what i want to do for the rest of my life
- Get out of here & live somewhere else

I guess that's all for now. A week passed and another week approaches. How boring eh?
I think my team is crazy. No, my supervisor is crazy and thought i am keen. Sorry Lady, i dont want to listen to u..otherwise i will work myself to death for this year and suffer under a miserable 1 yr contract.

Received a total of 4 parcels this week, 2 from bonitochico and 2 from agneselle, about 10 are yet to arrive. And back to Loots i've purchased recently..As usual, pics credit to respective blogshops.

Intoxiquette -  A workdress to spice up my dreadful workplace. I've been wearing black everyday except on Tuesday & weekends ever since i was transferred to that team..




Agneselle - chiffon tube top in peppermint. GAVE AWAY
I love the colour and tube tops. What a small world that 2 of my colleagues actually knew PL.




TheBlushInc - I have the top in pink from theshoplifters. I love purple so decided to get it in purple when i saw it.
 

Lastly, going to join Back Order for Rach's recent collection when it's open today:


Thanx to Jean and Kriselle for getting the BC Hermes bag at such cheap price at BKK. And the gang who bought something from Naraya, but i am not a fan of it. =(

I wonder what the Lord has installed for me for the rest of the year. No matter what, please give me strength and guide me..

No comments: