Friday, October 05, 2012

Peperoni Pizzeria

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated


Had a lunch date with Mr A at Peperoni Pizzeria last Sunday. There are several outlets located in Singapore and we visited the branch at Binjai Park.

Loves the cozy setting of the restaurant and the soft music playing at the background. What a nice ambience to work in.

Was drooling mad and we were spoilt of choices when Mr A told me what was nice. Sadly, both of us are small eaters and not feasible to over order. I want, I WANT to go back again!!

We started with an Entree - Funghi Portobello con Pollo. It's a gigantic deep fried mushroom known as Portobello. What you've seen in my picture was a half eaten mushroom.

Photobucket

For pizza, we ordered a Large and 2 flavours - Peperoni's famous Prosciutto Crudo di Parma & Diavola Pizzas.

Photobucket

I love the rocket salad and parma ham! A brilliant combination! And of course the pepperoni on Diavola Pizza was juicy sweet! mmhmmmm.....

And not forgetting DESSERTS! Tiramisu is my love! Although it's a costly $13 dessert but every time it touched my tongue, I was at cloud nine. wooo....

Photobucket

Alternatively, you can get equally yummy Tiramisu at Prego Deli, Cityhall. It costs S$5+ but my sister bought it at half the price after 9pm.

Photobucket

Just blogging and reminiscence about the lunch makes me drool. :) You can check out Peperoni's website HERE for the menu & price. :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And what I've bought recently (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Lilypirates: In Full Bloom Dress in Pink Floral (Sz M)
Haha! A dress with similar prints as Smooch Bustier but i am so in love with how feminine the prints are.

Photobucket

TVD: Psychedelic Floral Bustier (Yellow) (Sz M)

Photobucket

Smooch: Floral Denim Bustier in Vivid Bloom (Sz M)
Size M was a little loose on ptp and waist. Should have stick to Sarah's advice and take Size S.

Photobucket

Agneselle: Layla Lace Bustier Crop top (Navy) (Sz M)

Photobucket

Ohvola: Colette Nautical Frock (Creme) (Sz M)

SELLING @ S$25 mailed. BNWT.
Interested parties to drop a comment / email me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

selena said...

Hi! Im interested in the Colette frock. Whats the length of the dress? And may I know why you're selling it? :)

Unknown said...

Hi Selena! The dress is 33.5" as per Ohvola's website. I'm selling it cos it doesn't suit my style & i've nowhere to wear it to.

Do let me know if u r keen. Thank you!