Saturday, October 27, 2012

Be Inspired!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated


Couldn't reach the club on time for Pilates yesterday so I stood outside Kinokuniya,with Yami Yogurt in hand, and something caught my eye!

Life without limits by Nick Vujicic. One of the inspiring men I've heard about from my Transactional Analysis course. No doubt, I headed into Kinokuniya and bought the book.

Photobucket

A motivational speaker that truly touches your heart with his challenges and how he overcame it, feeling ridiculously happy & grateful when he is less enabled. His body does not place limits to his life. He has the will and determination like no other man.



A great book I've invested and I am definitely going to introduce him and his challenges to my students. Hoping that in time to come, they won't give up easily and always moving forward. Be inspired and motivated!

Nick Vujicic believes that we can overcome adversity with faith, love, hope and courage.

P/S: Just this year, he was married to a beautiful woman. :)

Photobucket
picture credits to www.spiritradio.ie


Mr A fell sick earlier this week and his friend brought us to Hua Tuo Guan at Geylang. The very moment I stepped into the shop, the air was filled with strong, bitter chinese medication smell. Power!

The assistant will let you know the kind of medication you should take just by telling her your sickness. Oh Boy, Mr A's medication doesn't look very appealing and it costs S$8.

Photobucket

Aunty told me to have Herbal Jelly (from S$6 onwards) and the bitterness is stronger than those we bought from other chinese medication halls. They have alot of flavours to choose from but I sticked to the original. Loving the bitter taste lingering in my tongue!

Photobucket

Mr A felt so much better the next day. It's like a miracle drink. So if you are unwell and does not like to visit the doctor or eating medicine, get someone to drop by Hua Tuo Guan!


Hua Tuo Guan
360 Geylang Road
Singapore 389377
Telephone: 6749 0183

No comments: