Friday, August 03, 2012

What The Flea @ Scape

Participated in What The Flea at Scape with my sister, her ex colleagues & my best friend on 28 July.

Photobucket

 Sales was very good for my case & since I was flea-ing with a huge group, there was more things for customers to buy. Thus, we attracted alot of customers at our 4 booths. :)

Can't wait to flea again as I have so much more to clear!


Photobucket

Thank you all who has dropped by to support us! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And what I've bought recently (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Catwalkclose: Jazreel Tube (Vibrant Hues) (Sz M)
I never fail to get all CWC bustier/tude tops. Fit was better for this piece as compared to the other CWC bustiers. Love the vibrant prints & lace back. No armpit fats seen & it doesn't flatten my bust. Love it so much!

Photobucket

Amber Avenue: Scallop Tie Front Shirt (Light Wash) (Sz M) + Lace Peplum Blouse (Black) (Sz M) + Avian Flirty Skirt (Floral) (Sz M)

Click HERE for review on Avian Flirty Skirt.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Lilypirates: Harrods Blazer (Classic Black) (Sz M)

Photobucket

Lovebonito: Seaton Skirt (Black) (Sz M)

Photobucket

Foggiare: Korean Ribbon Pearls Iphone casing (White/Hot Pink) + Effiel Tower Iphone Casing (Black)

PhotobucketPhotobucket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovebonito: Seaton Skirt (Black) (Sz M)

SOLD