Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated


Celebrated Father's Day at Canton Paradise, Jcude, and my cute cute niece was there.

Photobucket

Her mum (my sister) taught her to pose with a finger on her cheeks. OMG! So adorable!

Photobucket

Nicole was so noisy & my bf decided to play a game with her - The "See who can keep quiet longer" game. And I am so surprised that Nicole agreed to the game & remain silent for a few minutes. OMG!

Y so cute?!? So how did you celebrate your Father's Day? :)


OTD on Sunday to Novena in Agneselle Low Back Lace Top (White)

Photobucket

Loves the intricate lace and the highlight is the low back, a definite head turner. I have a soft spot for low back/bare back although I've scoliosis. Top fits just nice on me and is slightly stretchy. Just a day of wearing it and my top furs alittle at certain spots, perhaps my long finger nails scratches it. :( Overall, it's still a mad pretty piece to own.

Photobucket

I am loving my Nautical Skorts from F21 online too!! Check out the anchor buttons. Lovin' the nautical feel. :)

Photobucket

And I am still so in love with my fringe. It's a big deal for me 'cos I am born with no fixed parting. The man with the magic hand aka Gary from Salon Vim thinks that I would look better with side parting, although i asked for a centre parting? haha..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And What I have purchased lately (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

HerVelvetVase: Pixie Lace Bustier (White) (Sz M)

So in love with the lace, quality is really awesome! Fit me comfortably. HVV has improved alot on the quality of their clothes. Thumbs Up!


Photobucket

Agneselle: Bella Top (Black) (Sz M) + Skater Bodycon Skirt (Pink)

So glad that I'm able to fit into the top. AE said that it will be slightly tight on me, but because the material is stretchable, the fit is awesome. :) Material is really good especially the crochet part, it's thick unlike LB's version.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypirates: Porcelain Doll Dress (Pristine White)(Sz M)
Dress is slightly sheer although there is inner lining. Loves the details on the hem of the dress.
PTP & waist is slight loose on me. Sz S could have fit better.

 Photobucket

Catwalkclose: Iris Peplum Top (Crimson & Blush) (Sz M) + Valeria Pencil Skirt (Nude Pink) (Sz M)
I love all my items from CWC! It's so lovely!

Peplum top fits me with allowance at ptp & waist. Material is rather thin & quality is just acceptable. I prefer the blush top as crimson looks too mature on me. And the skirt is made of thin quality :( but the fit is really nice! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Amber Avenue: Ezra Peplum Skirt (White) (Sz M)
Made of really thick material & fits me with allowance at hips for better movement. The skirt has a cream base instead of white.

Photobucket

Allthingslovely: Mermaid Love (Ebony) (Sz S)

Yet to receive item.


Photobucket

Foggiare: Birdies Printed Top (White) + Floral Skater Sundress (Topshop Black Floral Prints) (Sz M)

Loves the print on both items & the material is really lightweight, smooth and cooling for the current warm weather. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ohvola: Coastal Floral Bustier (White) (Sz M)

Photobucket

No comments: