Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love Language

Heads up: Yayy! Public Holiday on Wednesday! I just have to work one day on Tuesday before PH break. And 6 weeks to Christmas! ♥ 

Wishing All Muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Haji!


Honestly, my life is in a mess right now. I realised that i have been making alot of mistakes that have been affecting/ had affected my life in the past 2 years ever since i place my Lord in the 2nd place.

I hope (with God's strength and will) i can fix it soon and never to divert my attention away from HIM, my belief, my religion, ever again. I seriously do not know what i should do!  :'(

That aside, watch this short video below.



I am looking for that sort of guy who will accept my imperfections. Afterall, i am still a human.


And what i splurge on from online this week (all pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Melissa2ks - Black Heels (M002)
Another Disappointed item from my dear friend, Mel. =(
The leather knot is irregular and painful. Sole is too big even with insoles.



Lovebonito - COVET Strong Shoulder Work Top (Gunmetal Grey), Grunge Tube Dress (Crimson) & Satin M-Shape Romper (Navy) SOLD

Covet Top: The fit is like tailor made. Perfect! =) The sleeves looks better when ruched or fold up as it's only 3/4 long.

Grunge Tube Dress: The colour is mad gorgeous but the PTP is loose. Does not fit as perfectly as how it's seen on Model.





Agneselle - Alison Versatile Toga Dress (BLACK) & Grecian Tube Dress (WHITE)


Once again AE items never disappoint. =)

Toga dress is able to fit up to a UK8, otherwise you might hardly breathe in it. There's an attached tube inside which really hugs the bust area. Pretty!

Tube Dress has really beautiful gold embroidery. Gonna bring it to alter shorter as i find it too long on me.


SELLING ALISON TOGA DRESS @ S$17 Mailed. Brand New
Interested parties to email me/leave a comment.



TracyEinny - Alyn Blazer in WHITE



MDS Collections - Bubblegum Blue Heels
Beautiful & unique colour for a pair of heels. Size fits true. Mid Heels Height =) Loving it!


Ok, I am aiming to buy maximum 2 items next week. Just two or none! I can do it!!

Have a heavenly week ahead~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mailed above.

Angela Tan said...

Hey babe, how much is the Alison Versatile Toga Dress?

Unknown said...

Hi Angela, I am so sorry but i am not selling the dress. I update my "what i purchase this week" in each post to act as an eWardrobe so i know what i've purchased weekly.

I hope you will find a seller soon. =)